Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 440
  1. #1
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Baskett & McMullen watch.

    I want this to be the official Hank Baskett vs Billy McMullen thread.

    Lets see as the season goes who does better and how bad this trade was because according to a lot of posters on here we traded away a future hall of famer for a nobody, so lets see as the season goes Baskett's rise to NFL legend.






    Week 1
    Baskett:
    (Played)

    0 Receptions
    0 Yards
    0 TD's
    McMullen:

    1 reception
    22 yards (big play got a crutial 1st down)


    Week 2
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 3
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 4
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 5
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 6
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 7
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 8
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 9
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 10
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 11
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 12
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 13
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 14
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 15
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 16
    Baskett
    McMullen


    Week 17
    Baskett
    McMullen

    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #2
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    Make sure you maintain this for at least 3 years whack.

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    ;D, McMuffin.
    My guess is he will move to where homosexual marriage is allowed and tie the knot with Pussyton.

  4. #4
    ArmsExchange is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    Prediction: Baskett wins by default when McMullen gets cut by the fourth week...er, this IS Childress....4th quarter, and Carter gets promoted from the practice squad.
    Raising 2 new Purple Faithful

  5. #5
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    You are exaggerating. No one said he was going to be a Hall of Famer or a Legend. People just said he was better than McMullen. This thread will prove that point!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  6. #6
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    You are exaggerating. No one said he was going to be a Hall of Famer or a Legend. People just said he was better than McMullen. This thread will prove that point!
    We will see how he does and how McMullen does, and with the amount of whining and Childress bashing you would have thought we traded away Larry Fitzgerald.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  7. #7
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    With how fast Childress dumped a young prospect on his ass you would have thought we traded for Fitzgerald either that or a family friend.

  8. #8
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    You are exaggerating. No one said he was going to be a Hall of Famer or a Legend. People just said he was better than McMullen. This thread will prove that point!
    We will see how he does and how McMullen does, and with the amount of whining and Childress bashing you would have thought we traded away Larry Fitzgerald.
    Baskett doesn't have to be a Fitzgerald type player for it to be a bad trade, he only has to outperform McMullen. I just want to establish that.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    Basket has potential and I think that is the reason why people were upset over the move.
    Why trade a lot of upside (Basket) for Billy "would you like a hashbrown with that" McMuffin?
    Muffin boy has shown little to no plus side during his whole career.
    We pretty much know what we are getting with him....a warmer bench.

  10. #10
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    You are exaggerating. No one said he was going to be a Hall of Famer or a Legend. People just said he was better than McMullen. This thread will prove that point!
    We will see how he does and how McMullen does, and with the amount of whining and Childress bashing you would have thought we traded away Larry Fitzgerald.
    Baskett doesn't have to be a Fitzgerald type player for it to be a bad trade, he only has to outperform McMullen. I just want to establish that.

    We will see if he does or if he doesn't!

    All the hype from Philly about him and he caught a few passes, but that was preseason which doesn't count!
    Right now he is an undrafted rookie that hasn't caught a pass in the NFL, so let's see how it plays out and at the end of the year which player was better to have.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Access Vikings:McMullen admits mistake
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 12:33 AM
  2. Bench Williamson, Travis Taylor, Start McMullen, Johnson
    By jmmcgorman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 05:17 PM
  3. Billy McMullen!
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 08:13 AM
  4. Hank Baskett
    By VikingPatrick in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. Baskett, McMullen trade
    By vike_mike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 10:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •