Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    pigskinronin is offline Starter

Baldinger "The Best RB in the NFL in Adrian Peterson"

Watching NFC Playbook on NFL Network, and it was nice to hear some positives about the Vikings (skip the prediction at the end). Sorry for the cheesy video quality, but I wanted to share with the PP.O.

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/users/jayb...a37fb1?index=0

Re: Baldinger "The Best RB in the NFL in Adrian Peterson"

Very nice!!! Best RB in football...wow! I can't believe he said that. I agree and he is only gonna get better

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

I've been saying for awhile now....he's a top 5 Back in the NFL for quite some time.
    We just gotta hope he stays healthy.
    Not only is he a great back, he's a celebrity; likeable, photogenic, articulate, humble, and FOCUSED.
    We have a star, on and off the field, no question.
    If the Vikes had a winning record, he would be the talk of the NFL.

I love how Robert Smith has endorsed him, saying, "first time I saw Adrian, what struck me is how angry he ran."

How about Merrill Hoge, "this kid runs like he's never gonna get the ball again."

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

soonerbornNbred is offline Pro-Bowler

Well after 7 Games without him in the backfield at OU....Soonernation can tell you what a force he was here, it looks like we dont know how to run the ball, He was a machine for us. He made it look like the offensive coordinator knew something, in fact one OC went on to head coach elsewhere when in reality it was AD making them look good. Adrian does that, he is so good, he makes everyone around him more effective

Now if the Vikes coaching staff could just figure it out, He IS the REALDEAL now feature him and utilize the force that is AD.....HE will make them look smart. OK OK thats a stretch ....I KID, I KID

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    Well after 7 Games without him in the backfield at OU....Soonernation can tell you what a force he was here, it looks like we dont know how to run the ball, He was a machine for us. He made it look like the offensive coordinator knew something, in fact one OC went on to head coach elsewhere when in reality it was AD making them look good. Adrian does that, he is so good, he makes everyone around him more effective

Now if the Vikes coaching staff could just figure it out, He IS the REALDEAL now feature him and utilize the force that is AD.....HE will make them look smart. OK OK thats a stretch ....I KID, I KID
    Even Texas fans will say that we got a steal in the draft.
    They say he will be something so special if he stays healthy.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"soonerbornNbred" wrote:

Hmmmmm.
    :

I for one think he is being very productive in this system and the coaches are using him almost to perfection.

How would you use him different?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:

Hmmmmm.
    :

I for one think he is being very productive in this system and the coaches are using him almost to perfection.

make him touch the ball at least 25 times a game

Thanks josdin00

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:

Hmmmmm.
    :

You can say he is being productive, or even very productive, but almost to perfection is a big stretch and you know it

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I said from day one, he was the true steal of the draft, yes, even at number 7.

AD should have easily gone # 1 or # 2........Thank God for his gift of having AD at #7 still, when we came up to pick.
    ;D

He will be the best back in the league in a very short period of time.
    Yes, I think he will even be a better back than LT, and thats saying alot.

Still some things can be done Marr...

First, we shouldn't be playing AD on speical teams situations......No need to risk injury there.

We need to get him more involved in passing plays.

We need to let him get his 30 carrys a game........He can handle it.

Do all this, and we should work on perfecting some play action passing plays, ones that AD has to be involved in...........

Our coaches need to recognize, just how talented a player he is, and use him for what he is best at, running and catching.........

If you think Westbrook is a good player,
    AD will put him to shame......Just my take.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Why is it when a game related article or video is not posted in the Pre-game articles thread where it belongs, it gets a bunch of replies, yet when some great articles get posted in the Pre-game articles thread where they do belong, they don't even get read, muchless replied to?
    :-\

I could take 1 article out of there that hasn't had any replies, start a new thread with it & it would be multiple pages long in no time.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast