Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad X Vikings

bigjsvikesfan is offline Training Camp

Re: Bad X Vikings

If chris didnt start off slow due to some of his problems,I'm sure he would be hanging right there with jerry rice still today.His numbers were low for the first couple of yrs. Which would have made him at least the second greatest wr ever. Watching him play was the greatest thing. Hands,timing to the ball,body control,makes him at least second greatest wr in this generation. I wish he would have taken a little less money and stayed with mn.I think he left hoping to go to the browns and it fell through. the dolphins was just a place to hold on and injuries really hurt his chances not his hands. 2nd greatest wr ever no doubt!

"Guruzen" wrote:
    Gary Andersen, Morten Andersen, Darren Bennett... Recently we seem to be the league's recycle bin for has been kickers/punters.

Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham were notable stars that finished with us. We need to figure out how to get these guys at the START of their careers =)
    While Cunningham did play with the Vikes towards the end of his career, I believe he actually played a couple more seasons with the Cowboys and then retired as a Raven.
    Even babies know the difference.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    even though he did not play his last year with the vikes, Chris Carter looked like crap when he played for the dolphins.
    That was really sad, though!
    I never understood how they become so horrible as they age. I mean, I understand them not being that fast anymore, but it seemed like Chris had lost his hands also. He really looked scared.
    CrisCarter never lost his hands, you couldnt catch his jock.
    Your Favorite player is Jimmy Hitchcock? Of all time? roflmao!! Who are you? Jimmy himself?
    I have to question if you are really a Viking fan. Who is your second fav player? Dimitrious Underwood?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Speaking of someone that didnt have any hands. Feet or brain. Dont slam CC.
    Go get your spiral notebook and write 5000 times...
    Cris Carter is the Man.
    If you would have watched the last game Chris played as a viking, you would have known what I am talking about. He looked like Crap. He couldn't even catch a ball.
    Now put down the keyboard, walk over to your medicine cabinet and take your morning dose of prozac.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

you gotta give some props to mcmahon--our alternative that season was sean salisbury. and mcmahon did get us to the playoffs.

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm sure you can add Darren Sharper to the list in a couple of years! Not that he was great with the packers but he had some good seasons! I hope he does well with us, but things just aren't too promising IMO!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    you gotta give some props to mcmahon--our alternative that season was sean salisbury. and mcmahon did get us to the playoffs.
    He had almost 2000 yards with us...his last good year...then a year with AZ and the last two with GB...all three in mopup duty role.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

yeah cajun... yeah. the hatred for him by vikes fans is from his bears years... i always enjoyed watching him play. never really had a hatred for the bears...not like the packers.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Cris Carter personafied the Viking spirit!

Even though he played 5 meaningless games with the Fins, he still retired with us as far as I am concerned!

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:
    Gary Andersen, Morten Andersen, Darren Bennett... Recently we seem to be the league's recycle bin for has been kickers/punters.

Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham were notable stars that finished with us. We need to figure out how to get these guys at the START of their careers =)
    While Cunningham did play with the Vikes towards the end of his career, I believe he actually played a couple more seasons with the Cowboys and then retired as a Raven.
    he did ritire a raven but then came back and retired as an eagle. he played in like on perseason game and then called it quits!!! but he ended up back where he started as an eagle

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Cris Carter is the Man.
    [/quote]

If you would have watched the last game Cris played as a Viking, you would have known(that I dont know) what I am talking about. I looked like Crap. I couldn't even catch a ball.
    Now put down the keyboard, walk over to MY medicine cabinet and take your morning dose of prozac.[/quote]

One game does not a HOF career make! Your prozac is in full gear now, and the anti B/S filter is on full squelch.
    So is this what you think of Cris? And what is the purpose of spelling his name wrong? Let me guess, you do that sometimes.
    So Cris is not worthy of the Vikings ROH or the HOF?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast