Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Is the Back and Blue Division Back? Seems to be! Bears and Pack game is good

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Maybe, must maybe our Offense played pretty gol 'darnit good against a Defense most of us under estimated.
    :
    True, they played well today and look at the results.
    I think they played that well last week, but Vikes were just better.
    This shows a strong Bears D, and Strong Vikes O.

This really exposes a sputtering Pack, at the wrong time.
    I hope Vikes get on the top side of the bracket where the Pack is.
    Dallas/Vikes NFC championship.

But first, Redskins..

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is the Back and Blue Division Back? Seems to be! Bears and Pack game is good

Let's see -- Starting on this page:
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40645.40
    I counted Nooks, Vikinvivan, Purplegator, and the Dropper, virtually everyone who posted on that page and the next two saying they wanted the Pack to win.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Hahahaha I just watched the Brett Favre pre-game interview...he is studdering all over the place and making excuses for the weather. Da Bears scored 35 points in the same weather! Gotta love when the Packers lose! Saints lost as well so we NEED TO WIN TONIGHT!!!!

*SKOL!*

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Let's see -- Starting on this page:
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40645.40
    I counted Nooks, Vikinvivan, Purplegator, and the Dropper, virtually everyone who posted on that page and the next two saying they wanted the Pack to win.
    Although I normally pray for a PUKER loss, it would have helped us out if they would have won today.
    I would have made next weeks games more important for homefield advantage and the Skins/Dallas game important.

Alas, because the Boars won, next week is now meaningless to the Cowgirls and almost ensures a Skins win.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"singersp" wrote:
    NICE PIC
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Remind me again why almost all people here wanted the Packers to win and I was one of the few cheering for Chicago because I wanted a team that the Vikings beat to lay it on the Packers..
    I was all for the Bears on this one...Who was that? I dont know! I want the pack for us also. They just showed us how to beat them too. He Haw! Brin on the Pack I can see us beating them in the Playoffs
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

what a strange game... everything went wrong for the packers.
    A couple botched snaps, a fumbled snap off a punt, two blocked punts, and an urlacher INT.

Strange game, but a fun one to watch, glad the Bears steam rolled them

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i was cheering for the bears because i like seeing them fail that hard
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12