Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Is the Back and Blue Division Back? Seems to be! Bears and Pack game is good

Bears are eating the pack up 35-7
    . I cant beleive what I am seeing. This is what I like. Nuthing is a lock in our division. Anything can happen at anytime. I love our black and blue division. This is football in Dec. And Philly is doing what we want also. Great games. Nice to see Everet for the Bills back walking and at the stadium. Thank you for bringing back. Good things happen to good people. has anyone heard anymore on Owens sprained ankle? Sounds like He could be out only 1 game.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Is the Back and Blue Division Back? Seems to be! Bears and Pack game is good

I think Favre & the Pack will look black & blue after the game. They are getting pounded.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Re: Is the Back and Blue Division Back? Seems to be! Bears and Pack game is good

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    Excellent post/pic my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Remind me again why almost all people here wanted the Packers to win and I was one of the few cheering for Chicago because I wanted a team that the Vikings beat to lay it on the Packers..
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Remind me again why almost all people here wanted the Packers to win and I was one of the few cheering for Chicago because I wanted a team that the Vikings beat to lay it on the Packers..
    who the hell wanted that?
    anytime I see the Pack get beaten then its a great day
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    who the hell wanted that?
    anytime I see the Pack get beaten then its a great day

;D
    Ditto!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

heh.. we musta pissed off the bears D.

they played great! lots of running against both D's. makes me think we have a bttr chance if we face the cheesedicks in the playoffs.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

So anyone know what excuses the Chosen One will come up with today..

1. The cold weather stopped me swallowing my pre-game vocodin

2. my family hamster was at the Vet's and stopped me concentrating on the game

3. The weight of being the starting NFC QB at the Pro Bowl was weighing heavily on me

4. I realised that being the all-time passing yards holder was a great responsibility and didn't want to 'run up the yards' on the Bears.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Maybe, must maybe our Offense played pretty damn good against a Defense most of us under estimated.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast