Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back....

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Back....

Well, Im finally back from the game at Lambeau. I've intentionally not read the other threads... probably nothing but whining Viking fans saying we knew it would happen and Packer fans looking for a place to spout off after the game even if they've never been here before. (Hey, I was one once...lol) Anyway, the experience at Lambeau was incredible. I just wanted to thank the Vikings for it. The game was great, but turning around in the stands and ignoring the Packer game to watch the Viking game in the Luxury suites was phenominal.

The score was 17-6. We couldnt get a cell signal cuz everyone else was on their cell phone. Word came over the crowd that it was 17-12. Then it happened.

A murmur went through the crowd that the Cards got the onside kick. Fans started turning around in droves to watch the reaction of those in the Suites. The crowd started a chant of "Go Cards Go". People were restless. Several Packer players were standing next to the stands sharing walkmans with those in the front row. The the suites erupted. The crowds passed the word in within seconds it was pandamonium. Players were hugging fans and each others. People running up and down the isles. I have been to several games, important games, at Lambeau. NONE will be more memorable than this, all because the Vikings do what they typically do but 2000 miles away.

I just want to thank the Vikings for being as overconfident as their fans were. You have provided a wonderful Christmas here in Green Bay. Green Bay and NE are the only teams to go in 4-0 in December. I hate to say I told you so, but all week I was telling everyone you still need to get by arizona. With all the crap some of you talked all season about the Packers losing there, how fitting was this. I think its even better that it happened this way rather than just kicking your ass. I mean, you must have thought "Its over!" You must have started celebrating.... hahahhahahahaha

Anyway, enjoy your time off. Its been fun chatting back and forth. I know most of you will still be around, but many bandwaggoners have left.

Have fun watching the Packers play Sunday. I'll be there. As Favre said.... "Somethings going on here..."

To the Superbowl we go!

3 Straight Division Champs

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Back....

8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Back....

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Back....

3 Straight Division Champs

Sprewell27 is offline Rookie