Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B-Will Fans....

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: B-Will Fans....

Ralph Brown and Brian Williams both suck. They both get beat, and cant cover/tackle. Hopefully this game, we can get smoot in a-win in , in the beginning, and keep em in * no cramps*. And ya, Sharper and Smoots INT's we're amazing...sports center can suck it. Cuz apperntly, the first game of the season is the last one as well?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Almost every time there was a big play, I saw that he was the guy who was supposed to cover the reciever.

Put me in TIce, I could cover them better than him. Here's a clue B-will...RUN WITH THEM!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am just gonna say that this was the first game and everyone was nervous about the performance on Defense. B. Will had a great year last year and he should have a good year this year. The defense looked good but lets not forget that there is a lot of room for improvement. They did give up 147 yards to cadilac.

Michaelmazid, 71 one of those came late in the fourth when our D had been on the field way to much because our offense kept going 3 and out.

If you take that run away he had 77 yards on 26 carries and 19 of those came on one run.

If you take that away that run he had 58 yards on 25 carries, that's about 2.3 yards a carry.
    Whatever makes you feel better.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am just gonna say that this was the first game and everyone was nervous about the performance on Defense. B. Will had a great year last year and he should have a good year this year. The defense looked good but lets not forget that there is a lot of room for improvement. They did give up 147 yards to cadilac.

Michaelmazid, 71 one of those came late in the fourth when our D had been on the field way to much because our offense kept going 3 and out.

If you take that run away he had 77 yards on 26 carries and 19 of those came on one run.

If you take that away that run he had 58 yards on 25 carries, that's about 2.3 yards a carry.

What I am saying is that for most of the game we held him in check, and that besides those 2 big rund he was not a factor in the game.

He still got the TD and he ran for 147 yards, but is Cadilac a game changer, yet to be seen.

And if we face them again (hopefully in the playoffs) I do not think the guy would have more than 60 or 70 yards.

He got more runs then he should have, if our O played better I think he would have finnished with less than 70 yards this time.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:

You gotta give Caddy the 19 yd carry. Even when you do it only averages to 2.96/carry. That is not a good performance. The last run has nothing to do with B-Wil and the D being good or bad. They put their B_A_L_L_S to the wall, all or nothing on that one play, Caddy got through the line and was gone. There was only one line of defense.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    He got more runs then he should have, if our O played better I think he would have finnished with less than 70 yards this time.
    I don't think this is about how good or bad Caddy is, it is how well the D played.

If caddy is bad then our D didn't accomplish themselves as a good run D.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

What I am saying is that for most of the game we held him in check, and that besides those 2 big rund he was not a factor in the game.

He still got the TD and he ran for 147 yards, but is Cadilac a game changer, yet to be seen.

And if we face them again (hopefully in the playoffs) I do not think the guy would have more than 60 or 70 yards.

I see your point but thats what all running back do. Look at L.Thomilson, he doesn't get 10 a carry. he gets 2 or 3 and than he breaks one for 80 yards. either way, I am over that game since i know it was a fluke. No way daunte will every have 5 Turnovers in one game. EVER

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

The run defense did well for the most part. They did hold Caddy in check except for that last run. Like it was mentioned earlier he had one line of defense to beat and he did. If you noticed our backs were in the backfield being blocked. I don't quite understand that since it is 3rd and short with about 1 minute left and the Bucs were trying to take time off the clock.

Anyway, we should be pleased with the D. Much improvement from last year. I agree B-Will and R-Brown didn't look good at all. Offord looked lost on that 1 TD also. I've never been much of a B-Will fan but he does hit hard at times. He has caused fumbles and made INTs. The problem is he gets burned more than he makes plays.

I know Rod Davis was the one covering on that one TD but I will stand behind Davis. I've seen him play and he is always around the ball. The bottom line is he shouldn't have to be the only one covering almost 30 yards from the line of scrimmage.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The reason that he busted through is because we went all out to stop him from gaining the first down. If we didn't do that he would have had four yards max, but we went all out to stip him! Oh well.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Exactly, when you blitz you are leaving the gate doors open for a big run play.

IMO the game was over before that anyway. VK4LFE must have worn the wrong socks or something because we were punished by the football gods all game long.

I do love that BK commercial though and my son dances to the music as moss tosses it back to the burger king.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast