Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: B-Will Fans....

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

B-Will Fans....

What do you think of this..? Guy can't cover bread with butter.....thats a big 'I told ya so'....

From VikingUpdate.com
    Ralph Brown replaced Brian Williams in the nickel situations at cornerback after Williams, who was burned much of the preseason, was scorched a couple of times in the first half Sunday.

I recall ppl debating if we should get Darius for Chavous and I said yes, but if not keep Chavous and ppl were like B-Will can play SS.....and I was like 'I don't trust that for a minute'.....too bad he didn't just suck and the Vikes won....so really its a bittersweet victory for me.....wish they coulda pulled through

ALSO, SPORTSCENTER GAVE SHARPER THE SHAFT! He shoulda at least been in the highlights with that 88 yd TD!!! And Smoot's INT was sweet too....tip-toeing the sideline....dang!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: B-Will Fans....

I have no idea what is happening to B. Williams. He was getting killed by old man J. Galloway. He is for sure the week link on that secondary.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Our secondary scares me. Our starting 4 are among the best in the league, but beyond that I think we lack depth. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but BWilliams, Offord, and Ralph Brown are not very good.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Del Rio Guest

I'm not sure what your trying to proove? He had two major tackles one in the backfield. He also had a really nice stop on special teams.

Ralph Brown had his ass handed to him even worse.

I have argued for him all offseason. I have never said the guy is a lockdown corner. My main point in supporting him is he makes plays. He causes fumbles he hits hard and he is a good corner IMO.

On the one play he did get beat deep he was actually in pretty good shape. Unlike old Ralph Brown who gave up the outside when he had help in the middle and getting burned.

Think what you want. I will eat crow in the end if it comes to that but your just shoveling shit right now. I will admit being wrong if he proves to be a burden, I don't fell that right now.

I'm not even sold on Smoot yet either. So the season is young. I'm going to enjoy it and take my time it seems if you don't it is over before you know it. Come mid season I will evaluate my stances and man up if needed. Don't worry they don't change like some peoples do.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I simply refuse to point out ANYBODY on our defense for having a poor game. They all played great. They were not perfect but that defense was awesome today. Maybe if BWill hadn't been on the field for basically the entire first half, he would have had so legs under him and played better.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

I think Offord is a pretty good player....but B-Will is overrated and Ralph Brown and Ken Irvin are no one special....I think Gallishaw will be pretty good

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I simply refuse to point out ANYBODY on our defense for having a poor game. They all played great. They were not perfect but that defense was awesome today. Maybe if BWill hadn't been on the field for basically the entire first half, he would have had so legs under him and played better.
    bwill wasnt on the field for most of the 1st half. he came in for smoot who had cramps and got smoked on a pass down the sideline, and also missed lots of tackles that would have stopped the bucs short of the 1st down if he makes the tackle.

he was then replaced by brown, who was beat once, but made some great tackles and really covered well.

So in reality bwill was only on the field for a hand full of plays while smoot was on the field for most of the 1st half.

Man, bwill has turned me into anti bwill fan.

If he's such a great hitter that makes plays in hitting RBs in the backfield, then tell him to gain 20 lbs and put him at OLB, because he is horrible at coverage, I've always said that and, yet again, he proves me right!

Del Rio Guest

Ralph Brown was beat deep on three seperate instances 2 in the third alone which were analyzed by the announcers on television.

He did have a huge stop on a thrid down though.

Hell hate who you all want. Trying an "I told you so." At this point in the game is laughable at best.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Many teams would kill to have Smoot, Sharper & Williams in their backfield compared to what they have. True! Williams is the weak link of the three, but who wouldn't br compared to those two?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast