Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    misteralay is offline Training Camp

This is Awesome!!!

Now we'll have a top five pick and draft L. Maroney! Also Tice and company will be out of power. I don't mind Tice going back to offensive line coach because no doubt he is one of the best offensive line coaches out there. But as a head coach he doesnt cut it. I'm not sure that he is able to adjust during the season. Which is maybe why he is coach collapse. Also Daunte is not to blame. WR are not getting open and the offensive line is horrible. He also cant scramble well because of his knee. Stop being fairweather fans. It's embarrasing to see some people write oh they suck. and then next week see them write i love them so much.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: This is Awesome!!!

I am sick of the fairweather fans to. It is starting to piss me off. I don't think we need Maroney though. I guess it would be kind of cool but we have Mewelde. All these people wanting Mewelde to get the runningback job and he finally gets it and now they want us to get another runningback.

campstove is offline Training Camp

Tice will never execpt a demotion on this team

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"misteralay" wrote:
    Now we'll have a top five pick and draft L. Maroney! Also Tice and company will be out of power. I don't mind Tice going back to offensive line coach because no doubt he is one of the best offensive line coaches out there. But as a head coach he doesnt cut it. I'm not sure that he is able to adjust during the season. Which is maybe why he is coach collapse. Also Daunte is not to blame. WR are not getting open and the offensive line is horrible. He also cant scramble well because of his knee. Stop being fairweather fans. It's embarrasing to see some people write oh they suck. and then next week see them write i love them so much.
    You are beating the Hornets Nest here.

Nobody is being a fairweather fan by venting a little anger here; its what people do. If you vent by going out and running over stray cats, thats just how you handle it.

How can you make the fairweather fan statement when you suggest we will have a top 5 pick?

The whole fairweather accusation really turns things ugly. Give it a few days and everybody will be ok.

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "misteralay" wrote:

Nobody is being a fairweather fan by venting a little anger here; its what people do. If you vent by going out and running over stray cats, thats just how you handle it.

How can you make the fairweather fan statement when you suggest we will have a top 5 pick?

The whole fairweather accusation really turns things ugly. Give it a few days and everybody will be ok.
    The truth...is what you speak! Besides it's Minnesota, you can only hope for fair weather.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    I am sick of the fairweather fans to. It is starting to piss me off. I don't think we need Maroney though. I guess it would be kind of cool but we have Mewelde. All these people wanting Mewelde to get the runningback job and he finally gets it and now they want us to get another runningback.
    im with you on that one man, im sick of all this negative crap around here, yeah were 1-3 so what, we got a bye week to get healthy and our schedual is only going to get way, way easier, mewelde did fine today with what he had to work with which was practically nothing, our line is doing real bad to if we can fix that then that will help out daunte and his problems

luvinthevikes is offline Waterboy

POSITIVE ATTITUDE

I know it's hard, but maybe it is gonna take awhile for all these new players to jel together with the regulars. Hopefully after this bye week we will have some of the injured back. I really wish Birk wasn't out for the year. I think he would make a heck of a difference for us on offense. I do think that Randy Moss being gone is a factor. I had hoped it wouldn't be, but I think when he is in the game, the opposing defense isn't as aggresive with culpepper and more aware of where Randy is. It may take awhile for Daunte to have the confidence in his receivers as he did when Randy was in., Hopefully Burleson will be back to add some threat too. just some thoughts. Lena

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I know this may not help, but some of us have been suffering for a long time! I know guys like Shock lived through the Super Bowl losses and it hurts. He keeps his head held high and always knows that the Vikes will give it another shot.

Win or lose...they are OUR Vikes; and we love 'em!

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: POSITIVE ATTITUDE

there ya go, im with you on all of that, just like that announcer said lets just take the seasons by 4 games or quaters, ok so our 1st quater wasn't very good, well we played 3 of the leagues best teams, now we got our easy divison games and hopefully we can have 3 good quarters to end our season

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "misteralay" wrote:

I'm going to try that!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast