Musher63 is offline Waterboy

Away Game _ Chicago

My tickets for the Chicago away game arrived today and I was wondering if any of the fans who have made the trek to Solider Field could recommend hotels, restaurants or bars that would be Viking friendly. If it is anything like Lambeau was last year there should be Vikings fans everywhere. The more the merrier, to watch as the Vikings take care of some more unfinished business. Any suggestions?
    SKOL!
    None

Erinnn is offline Starter

Re:Away Game _ Chicago

Redmond's and The Coach House (behind Uncle Fatty's) are the only two Vikings bars I know of here. Both are on the north side. But on Saturdays Redmond's is a Badger bar.

There's a Hilton on S. Michigan that is within walking distance (about a mile) to Soldier field. You can also get there easily w/ public transportation so if you are on a budget I would stay away from the hotels on Michigan Ave. and just ride the L, bus or take a cab.

If I could afford tickets at Soldier field I'd be right there with you. As a broke college student I can't afford the ~$270 for a 3rd-level seat.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Erinnn wrote:
    Redmond's and The Coach House (behind Uncle Fatty's) are the only two Vikings bars I know of here. Both are on the north side. But on Saturdays Redmond's is a Badger bar.

There's a Hilton on S. Michigan that is within walking distance (about a mile) to Soldier field. You can also get there easily w/ public transportation so if you are on a budget I would stay away from the hotels on Michigan Ave. and just ride the L, bus or take a cab.

If I could afford tickets at Soldier field I'd be right there with you. As a broke college student I can't afford the ~$270 for a 3rd-level seat.
    I hope you're going to join us for tailgating at the Dome this year, Erinnn!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Hilton or Hyatt, can't remember...walking distance to Soldier Field and the Vikes stay there.

Thats where I stayed last year.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Staying downtown on the mile is fun. Chicago has great public transportation, so getting back and forth should be no issue.

Erinnn is offline Starter

Zeus wrote:
    I hope you're going to join us for tailgating at the Dome this year, Erinnn!

=Z=
    My goal this season is to make it out tailgating. I took Mondays off so I don't have to worry about driving 7 hours after every game this year.