Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avatars

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I have a question on avatars. If I have a 3 x 5 picture of something and I want to have it be my avatar, how do I go about making it my avatar? Somebody please help so I can be cool and have an avatar like everyone else!!
    You can try photoshop i guess. By the way, when you say 3x5, youre not referring to the pixels right?? Max is 90x90.

Getting back to the question, you can make that your avatar by going into my controls or profile and copying the address of that pic, the pasting it in. IF not you can upload straight from My pictures if you have it saved to your computer.

HOpe that answers your question.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Thanks hawaiin!! I mean a 3 x 5 picture, not pixels!! Hopefully I'll get an avatar myself really soon!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

8)
    [size=18px][/size]
    Thanks for the pic :thumbleft: you all have done one heck of a job on the site, [size=24px][/size]WHAT AN ORG. It's Like coming Home Thanks, Thanks, and just to make sure I' did not miss some one THANKS, [size=7px][/size]from my hide on the other side"casper"
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

I'm working on getting an Avatar of my license plate! So I can show you guys that I'm not just making it up (even though I'm sure all of you believe me). I just have to get the film developed and then I'm going to give it a try!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Thanks hawaiin!! I mean a 3 x 5 picture, not pixels!! Hopefully I'll get an avatar myself really soon!!
    Oh ya, no prob.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Hey Hawaiian, what does your signature say, I'm not really that good at reading Hawaiian. Actually I can't read Hawaiian!! Just wondering.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

#1 Hovan stinks. What has this guy ever done beside antics? He is a mediocre NFL player at best and the rest of the league realizes this fact.

#2 The Vikings have as good a chance of going 12-4 as the Arizona Cardinals do...My money again will go on the Cards.

Enjoy second place and sitting at home again this playoff season. In a better division the Vikings would fair much worst. See NFC south, east, west etc.etc.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hahahaha... oh gosh you silly packer fans really entertain me

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    #1 Hovan stinks. What has this guy ever done beside antics? He is a mediocre NFL player at best and the rest of the league realizes this fact.

#2 The Vikings have as good a chance of going 12-4 as the Arizona Cardinals do...My money again will go on the Cards.

Enjoy second place and sitting at home again this playoff season. In a better division the Vikings would fair much worst. See NFC south, east, west etc.etc.
    well now that you said it, I guess you MUST be right. After all actual argment to back up outrageous statement are for losers.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123