Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TheCol is offline Rookie

Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    That sounds easy enough, thanks. I guess I could do that with any font on a transparent background and save it. Then open it when I want to add the name, right?
    Indeed. Saving it only makes it a little quicker then re-typing. As well. . . if you wanted to be tricky and have some time, you could create an action that would do it all for you.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

there are a lot of watermark programs you can get freeware and shareware.

they will basicly just do that with a prephab trasnparent txt of yer choice.

check out downloads.com and type in watermark.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Col btw.. thanx for the photo's.. wish i was there melting instead of here melting!! who woulda guessed minnesota would be the same tmp as Greece.

how much of the practices are you able to watch?

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"TheCol" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    That sounds easy enough, thanks. I guess I could do that with any font on a transparent background and save it. Then open it when I want to add the name, right?
    Indeed. Saving it only makes it a little quicker then re-typing. As well. . . if you wanted to be tricky and have some time, you could create an action that would do it all for you.
    Yes I could do that, thanks.

"digital420" wrote:
    there are a lot of watermark programs you can get freeware and shareware.

they will basicly just do that with a prephab trasnparent txt of yer choice.

check out downloads.com and type in watermark.

DiGiTaL
    I'll check that out, but I want to keep things simple as possible program wise on the computer. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

TheCol is offline Rookie

I've been to each one so far. Planning on hitting them all unless something unexpected comes up. hehe. . . . melting is just it. I see it's 91 degrees here now with the hottest part of the day still to come.

Off to the camp.

SKOL!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "TheCol" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did you happen to go to SCSU back in the early '80s? There was a guy I knew that was arguing that cold water boiled faster than hot water. Was that you?
    hehehe . . . Nope, wasn't me. Didnt grad high school till 87. However. . . In the early 90's I did drink alot with many of the SCSU players @ The Press.
    :lol: , I'm glad that wasn't you. We use to play a lot of 9-ball at The Press. I'm surprised that place is still open....if it is.

I went to SCSU in the early 80's.

The depressed is still there! Friends band (Mace) used to play there, they were pretty popular in the mid 80's.

Used to hit the Red Carpet every thirsty Thursday especially if the Suburbs or Shangoya (spelling ? / Reggae band) were playing.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Christie is offline Starter

Thanks Col for all the wonderful pictures from football camp. just wish i could take my 2 boys to see the camp. When you meet Chad he is just awesome. he really knows how to make a person feel wonderful. he made my 5 years old day in Mt. vernon and even my 7 year olds (he doesn't like the vikings) but he thinks it is really neat that he knows someone playing NFl. The vikings have a wonderful role model in Greenway. i better get of my soap box or i will get banned from the site as he is the onyl one i talk about. once again Thank You for your wonderful job in getting the photos from training camp will be looking forward to see more.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

LOL... Christie you won't get banned for talking about Greenway a lot. Trust me if I knew a pro football player thats ALL I would talk about too!! We're glad to see you on the site. Are you a Vikings fan or just a football fan?

Christie is offline Starter

i am a Vikings fan strayed for a few years to Dallas but have returned. really excited to watch this year. have known Chad all his life. he graduated about 10 years after me but have been good friends with his family and relatives.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123