Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    TheCol's Avatar
    TheCol is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    92

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Nice Photos!! Dang I wish I lived closer so I could go to training camp! :lol:

    By the way, how do you get your name on the pictures? Is there a way to have them go on all your photos as you edit them...like a sig? Or do you have to do each separately, and do you use Photoshop to do it?
    Yes I use photoshop. There is a way that you can do a web gallery and add some text for placement, but it give a real general font. I made another photoshop document with the Todds Man. font, colored it, and made it a bit transparent. I just drag it over to the photo for placement.

  2. #12
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "TheCol" wrote:
    What a killer day it was yesterday at the Training camp. It was autograph city ! I feel sorry for those that will be going to autograph zone in Vikings Village and standing in line for amounts of time. In all. . . I pretty much got all the the players I wanted to get a auto from. Even Ziggy signed my hat ! hehe. Only players missing from my 2006 auto collection are Wiggins, T. Williamson, K-Rob, Coach Childress, Greenway & C. Griffin. I've been holding out on Greenway, Childress & Griffin as I want to get a few more shots to make something unique for them to sign. In the A.M.. . .I had T-Jack sign a creation I made from shots I got from him during camp so far this year. Before signing it. . . he had to show it to other players and was really thrilled about it. Supposed to meet up with him tonight after the P.M. practice as he asked for a copy as this was the first item he has signed while he was wearing Vikings gear "all others were pic's of him before he was drafted". I'm sure it will be a short & sweet meeting. . . but to me, it's killer to know a pro player has photos that I took in a frame on his wall. hehe . . QB Brad showed up handing out pre-signed cards to everyone before taking his luggage inside, then came back down and signed the stuff that the fans brought with him. In all . . . total class by all the players with their fan interaction.

    I'll be getting some photos from yesterday up to my gallery today before the afternoon practice. Sorry that they are not there already, but I had a few things that needed to be taken care of yesterday evening and this morning.

    SKOL !

    See man, it is new members like you that keep this site going.. All the members here do their part to keep this the best fan site on the net.. Thanks Col for all that you are doing.. Hopefully you are at the Nov. 12th game at the Dome, if you are then I will buying you a beer..

  3. #13
    TheCol's Avatar
    TheCol is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    92

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    [quote]"TheCol" wrote:
    Hopefully you are at the Nov. 12th game at the Dome, if you are then I will buying you a beer..
    Sadly I have to say I won't be at that game. For me. . . being a single dad makes it just to expensive to head up to the dome for games. I guess that's why I'm really into the Training Camp as it's my opportunity to see the team that I love so much up close. It fuels me for the season "but does make me want more". I'm sure that once my children are older, I will have more of a chance to hit some games. Until then . . . it's T.V. on game day.

    SKOL !

  4. #14
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    TheCol, thanks for all the great photos of training camp!

    ps. what does TheCol stand for?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  5. #15
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    god damn man, i knew i should have showed up, >_< i was just sittnig around while they were coming into town........

    i'll be up there today for the afternoon practice! maybe i'll see you again Col


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #16
    TheCol's Avatar
    TheCol is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    92

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    TheCol, thanks for all the great photos of training camp!

    ps. what does TheCol stand for?
    The Col. " like the chicken company guy on the red & white signs " is a nick name I was given many. . . many. . .moons ago.

    I'll be up there Viks_King. Stop by and beller me.

  7. #17
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    Did you happen to go to SCSU back in the early '80s? There was a guy I knew that was arguing that cold water boiled faster than hot water. Was that you?

  8. #18
    TheCol's Avatar
    TheCol is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    92

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did you happen to go to SCSU back in the early '80s? There was a guy I knew that was arguing that cold water boiled faster than hot water. Was that you?
    hehehe . . . Nope, wasn't me. Didnt grad high school till 87. However. . . In the early 90's I did drink alot with many of the SCSU players @ The Press.

  9. #19
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "TheCol" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did you happen to go to SCSU back in the early '80s? There was a guy I knew that was arguing that cold water boiled faster than hot water. Was that you?
    hehehe . . . Nope, wasn't me. Didnt grad high school till 87. However. . . In the early 90's I did drink alot with many of the SCSU players @ The Press.
    :lol: , I'm glad that wasn't you. We use to play a lot of 9-ball at The Press. I'm surprised that place is still open....if it is.

  10. #20
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Autograph City Yesterday In Mankato

    "TheCol" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Nice Photos!! Dang I wish I lived closer so I could go to training camp! :lol:

    By the way, how do you get your name on the pictures? Is there a way to have them go on all your photos as you edit them...like a sig? Or do you have to do each separately, and do you use Photoshop to do it?
    Yes I use photoshop. There is a way that you can do a web gallery and add some text for placement, but it give a real general font. I made another photoshop document with the Todds Man. font, colored it, and made it a bit transparent. I just drag it over to the photo for placement.
    That sounds easy enough, thanks. I guess I could do that with any font on a transparent background and save it. Then open it when I want to add the name, right?
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sorry About Yesterday!
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 06:15 AM
  2. Oklahoma City mayor puts city on a diet
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
  3. Was anyone in section 202 yesterday?
    By Lyssabell in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 01:46 PM
  4. Ted Cottrell on KFAN yesterday
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:49 PM
  5. Yesterday at the Metrodome
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •