Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Audio: Childress on Onterrio Smith

[size=18px]Audio: Childress on Onterrio Smith[/size]

By Viking Update Staff
    Date: Feb 13, 2006

What will the Vikings do with running back Onterrio Smith? Hear what head coach Brad Childress had to say about the situation.

Vikings head coach Brad Childress isn’t making a commitment either way when it comes to possibly bringing running back Onterrio Smith into the Vikings fold once again.

Smith, the team’s leading rusher in 2004 with 544 yards on 124 carries despite serving a four-game suspension, was suspended for the entire 2005 season after receiving his third strike against the NFL’s substance abuse policy. In the spring of 2005, he was also stopped by airport police and found to have a drug-masking device known as the “Original Whizzinator,” which was one incident in a string of embarrassing off-the-field episodes for the Vikings in 2005.

Hear what Childress had to say about Smith’s status with the Vikings by clicking on the link below.

Listen to audio
    __________________________________________________ _________

Does anyone subscribe to Vikings Update so we know what Childress said?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Audio: Childress on Onterrio Smith

Nice try on the audio Singer, but it's telling me to subsribe if I want to listen..

Screw that, I get more info here for free....I used to get the paper, but it's way overpriced now..

Singer, did you happen to be in the AV Crew during High School?..LOL

Still delivering the news on time, to the people, for the people...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Nice try on the audio Singer, but it's telling me to subsribe if I want to listen..

Screw that, I get more info here for free....I used to get the paper, but it's way overpriced now..

Singer, did you happen to be in the AV Crew during High School?..LOL

Still delivering the news on time, to the people, for the people...
    Ned,

You must have missed my comment;

"Does anyone subscribe to Vikings Update so we know what Childress said?"

I posted the link so someone who subscribes would see it, listen to it & tell us what he said. :grin:

You must not have had that 1st cup of coffee yet this morning! That's the 2nd time this morning (see Member pics II). :grin:

Hey don't get pushy, I don't know where my glasses are this mourning... :lol:

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Hey don't get pushy, I don't know where my glasses are this mourning... :lol:
    LMAO! Next time, let me know & I'll post the article in large print! :grin:

Singer, not wanting to get off track on your post, but I know other Vikings Fans here in CT....We used to all get the Update, but I've heard more saying they've dropped it, than I have heard people saying the have subscribed to it....

And everyone says dropped for the same reason. COST

I wonder if the Update realizes their losing customers because of the cost......I could see maybe 40 to 50 bucks a year, but $100 is just plan to high, espeicaly when you can get most of the same info off the net for free today..
    I would only guess, thats their reason for increase of price, to cover the cost of all the subscribers who have dropped them over the past few years....

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Singer, not wanting to get off track on your post, but I know other Vikings Fans here in CT....We used to all get the Update, but I've heard more saying they've dropped it, than I have heard people saying the have subscribed to it....

And everyone says dropped for the same reason. COST

I wonder if the Update realizes their losing customers because of the cost......I could see maybe 40 to 50 bucks a year, but $100 is just plan to high, espeicaly when you can get most of the same info off the net for free today..
    I would only guess, thats their reason for increase of price, to cover the cost of all the subscribers who have dropped them over the past few years....
    That would be my take on it as well.......Cost. They need to make up the lost revenue somehow.

They need to realize they could get 3X as many subscribers if it was onlt half the cost.

The price is too spendy for me, but I know some of our members do subscribe.

Let's hope one of them reads this & gives us the "skinny"

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I think when a coach says he is not sure if Onterrio or any other player in that manner will be back or not, I think he will be gone. I think our RB's next year will be

Edge
    Mewelde
    Fason

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    I think when a coach says he is not sure if Onterrio or any other player in that manner will be back or not, I think he will be gone. I think our RB's next year will be

Edge
    Mewelde
    Fason
    Did you listen to it? Is that what he said?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [size=18px]Audio: Childress on Onterrio Smith[/size]

By Viking Update Staff
    Date: Feb 13, 2006

What will the Vikings do with running back Onterrio Smith? Hear what head coach Brad Childress had to say about the situation.

Vikings head coach Brad Childress isn’t making a commitment either way when it comes to possibly bringing running back Onterrio Smith into the Vikings fold once again.

Smith, the team’s leading rusher in 2004 with 544 yards on 124 carries despite serving a four-game suspension, was suspended for the entire 2005 season after receiving his third strike against the NFL’s substance abuse policy. In the spring of 2005, he was also stopped by airport police and found to have a drug-masking device known as the “Original Whizzinator,” which was one incident in a string of embarrassing off-the-field episodes for the Vikings in 2005.

Hear what Childress had to say about Smith’s status with the Vikings by clicking on the link below.

Listen to audio
    __________________________________________________ _________

Does anyone subscribe to Vikings Update so we know what Childress said?

I got a subscription to Viking Update Singers.. I have listened to it already. Is there a way I can bring it over here? or will I have to listen to it, and tell you what he said?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast