Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Auburn/Va Tech game NFL draft prospects

For anyone who is watching this game, here is a list of guys to watch on both teams D.

Carlos Rogers a CB for auburn. He won the award for best CB in college football this year, beating out antrell rolle. He is a heck of a CB and would be a great pick for the vikes.

Junior Rosengreen a safety for auburn. He is an athletic safety that lead Auburn in ints this season and will absolutely knock you out! Not sure what year he is though, he might not be eligible for the draft yet, but he will be a stud safety in the NFL whenever he gets in. He is fun to watch.

Jimmy Williams a CB for va tech. I am not a huge fan of him at CB, he is better suited for safety IMO and a lot of scouts seem to think he will play safety in the NFL. He is very athletic, but gets beat deep too much IMO. I am a Va tech fan and have seen what DeAngelo Hall did while there and williams doesn't look to be at his level playing CB. He is interesting at safety though. He can tackle real well.

Daryl Tapp a DE from va tech. He is a great pass rusher, very fast, and always around the QB or football.

Xavier Adibi a LB for Va tech. He wasn't starting, so I don't know if he is hurt or what. You will know if he is playing, because he makes plays all over the field when he is in. He is the yyounger brother of nathaniel adibi who was a DE for va tech last year. He is either a freshman of a sophmore, I think freshman though, so he has a few years left in college before he will be in the NFL, but he is a stud LB and fun to watch.

I am sure there are a few more, but these are the players I have noticed when watching these 2 teams play during this season.

Carlos rogers is a possible draft candidate for us this year, as is jimmy williams. Watch rosegreen though cause he is a monster.

Re: Auburn/Va Tech game NFL draft prospects

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    For anyone who is watching this game, here is a list of guys to watch on both teams D.

Carlos Rogers a CB for auburn. He won the award for best CB in college football this year, beating out antrell rolle. He is a heck of a CB and would be a great pick for the vikes.

Junior Rosengreen a safety for auburn. He is an athletic safety that lead Auburn in ints this season and will absolutely knock you out! Not sure what year he is though, he might not be eligible for the draft yet, but he will be a stud safety in the NFL whenever he gets in. He is fun to watch.

Jimmy Williams a CB for va tech. I am not a huge fan of him at CB, he is better suited for safety IMO and a lot of scouts seem to think he will play safety in the NFL. He is very athletic, but gets beat deep too much IMO. I am a Va tech fan and have seen what DeAngelo Hall did while there and williams doesn't look to be at his level playing CB. He is interesting at safety though. He can tackle real well.

Daryl Tapp a DE from va tech. He is a great pass rusher, very fast, and always around the QB or football.

Xavier Adibi a LB for Va tech. He wasn't starting, so I don't know if he is hurt or what. You will know if he is playing, because he makes plays all over the field when he is in. He is the yyounger brother of nathaniel adibi who was a DE for va tech last year. He is either a freshman of a sophmore, I think freshman though, so he has a few years left in college before he will be in the NFL, but he is a stud LB and fun to watch.

I am sure there are a few more, but these are the players I have noticed when watching these 2 teams play during this season.

Carlos rogers is a possible draft candidate for us this year, as is jimmy williams. Watch rosegreen though cause he is a monster.

Just read that rosegreen is a junior. I wonder if he will come out early? If he does, that is the guy I think our D needs. An athletic saftey, who can play CB, and will knock your head off if you enter his territory.

I'd take him in a seconds if he was available when we pick in the 1st round.

Re: Auburn/Va Tech game NFL draft prospects

Anyone else watching the game?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I am

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I am

Guess noone else is, or they don't care.

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

I'm watching it, too.. Va Tech should be winning
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Jimmy williams just got beat for a TD at CB.

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

Did you see that pick Williams just made?!?
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

Yep, we have seen a little of the good from williams and a little of the bad. I think he would get torched at CB in the NFL and he should play safety.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

Yep, we have seen a little of the good from williams and a little of the bad. I think he would get torched at CB in the NFL and he should play safety.

Rogers just showed his tackling ability to randall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast