Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

assholes!! most of you are assholes!!!!!!

Where did this :clown: get his vocabulary? I've seen some bad spelling, sentence structure and vocabulary before, but this is ridiculous! :roll: I think he crawled out from under his rock, saw his shadow :rabbit: and crawled back. He gives :bootyshake: from North Dakota a bad name! I think he needs to :study: a little, have his mommy pack him a lunch and go back to the School of Manners. He doesn't seem to realize that he needs to EARN people's respect, instead of mouthing off. Could he get any :dark1: ? I say kick him to the curb! Anyone with me? :salute:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Del Rio Guest

I can handle poor spelling, I think we are all fluent in typo. But Noda every post you have added to has been an attack. You make a point then follow it up with some poor attempt at stirring up trouble then cry when you get called on it.

So.....calm the hell down.
    Stop typing in all caps.
    And stop looking for a fight, because from the looks of it there are people here that can process information and string together coherent sentences, and that prooves to be more useful in an argument.

The season is about to start. If you are a true fan of any team you should be so damn happy I know I am. I can start making money off my dad's football pool's again and piss all the old timers off

I have family in the Dakota's and you are giving us inbred people bad names LOL ..............relax she's only my half sister. :shock:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I have had it with you NODICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you 1st posted this string I didn't respond to the positive or negative about you (wanted to see how you would respond), people bent over backwards and tried to make you feel welcome and you continue to insult them again and again (you stupid idiot)!

Just because you are from North Dakota doesn't make you smart and it doesn't make you an idiot (you did that all on your own you stupid little weasel)! But to come on here and think that people should praise you or respond to your stupid posts (you talk about people growing up), they don't like me :cry: you little cry baby grow up and act like an adult you moronic little turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you can not treat the people on here with respect than I sugest you don't post anymore and go away you little NODICKvikesfan.
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I can handle poor spelling, I think we are all fluent in typo. But Noda every post you have added to has been an attack. You make a point then follow it up with some poor attempt at stirring up trouble then cry when you get called on it.

So.....calm the hell down.
    Stop typing in all caps.
    And stop looking for a fight, because from the looks of it there are people here that can process information and string together coherent sentences, and that prooves to be more useful in an argument.

The season is about to start. If you are a true fan of any team you should be so damn happy I know I am. I can start making money off my dad's football pool's again and piss all the old timers off

I have family in the Dakota's and you are giving us inbred people bad names LOL ..............relax she's only my half sister. :shock:
    Good one DR :thumbright: ccasion5: :thumbleft:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

This thread should Die
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I very much so agree big dog

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456