Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

assholes!! most of you are assholes!!!!!!

I'm usually not concerned about myself on this board the other day i posted if people think i should get a vikings tattoo, and thats about as personal as it gets. I'm usually more worried about the vikings and, free agency the draft the preseason, Injuries things like that. I dont know what your talking about but this post didnt help u make any friends.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

boo friggin hoo. "your treat packer fans better than me"

Get a Life.!!

Maybe you need to stop taking things personally and just have a take on stuff. Maybe you need to stop giving a crao what others think. Maybe we just Hate people from North Dakota, because the movie "fargo" made Minnesotans look like a bunch of idiots. Whatever the reason get over it and either post and have a take or get lost.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Alright guys! Nodak I'm sorry that you feel that we haven't properly greeted you on this site, however, it wasn't intentional. So let me be the first to welcome you to our wonderful site! As for the topics that you've created and haven't been responded too. Well, that topic had already been started. I for one will post in the topic that has the mosts post when there are more then one on a certain topic! We are not assholes and I'll agree that we treat some packer fans well. However, it is because they have earned our respect as posters. Earn our respect and we will treat you accordingly! Give us football knowledge and show your purple pride! Don't just come on here and call us assholes thats surely not the way to start off!!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Don't just come on here and call us assholes thats surely not the way to start off!!!
    [size=7px][/size]

This wisdom can be used in life as well as Internet chats, ie.
    walking into a rugby teams locker room after a big loss and saying y'all
    are asssholes. Good way to save on future dental expenses bad way
    to make freinds. :shock:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah i kind of have a problem with welcoming someone who just got done calling me an A hole and saying we are selfish and only care about ourselves, u can probably gain your respect back if your smart about it, i'm a forgiving person so just chill dude, calm down post something cool.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    Maybe we just Hate people from North Dakota, because the movie "fargo" made Minnesotans look like a bunch of idiots.
    You still don't have it nearly as bad as people from Georgia since "Deliverance"
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

OK, you have a total of 10 posts. When I first started posting here not many people responded to me either. You have to get in the flow of posting and let others recognize your screen name.

Once the season starts there will be more than enough topics to post about, so just relax nodakvikesfan. This is not the way to get attention to yourself.

But, let's start off clean.

Welcome to the site! :salute: Glad to have you here. :cheers:

Glad to have another true Vikings fan here on our board. :thumbright:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: assholes!! most of you are assholes!!!!!!

tsk, tsk. Not a good way for a newbie to act. Perhaps look to yourself and wonder if throwing a temper tantrum is the best method to get your way.

If you take the logic of your argument and give it any reflection you will see its ridiculous. If your theory was true, 1100+ members here would not be our total. It would be me and a few other yahoos bitching at each other.

Thankfully, thats not true and I suggest you take a different tactic for different results!

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    i've trying to chat here for a couple weeks. i'm a vikes fan. been one since i was since i can remember. my dad is a packers fan. mu uncles gave viking stuff, just to egg him on. i had vikings cowboy boots, a vikings football, and many vikings shirts. i remember watching the wrong way touchdown, and i was just a kid. i thought this was a great sight , but i was mistaken. most of the people here are more concerned about themselves , then they are the vikings. everytime i've tried to message all i've gotten is negative comments or no comments. i don't think there is one true viking fan here.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

One more suggestion might be to "introduce yourself" by responding to some other people's posts. If you start a post that has already been debated ad nauseam, then you shouldn't expect many people to respond to it. If you post something new and fresh, with an interesting spin/opinion, then I expect most here will be very happy to engage in discourse with you.

Calling people names is the surest way to get everyone to completely ignore you.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Yeah, good cal on that last one. Let your opinions be known before youstart posting on things like vikings geting suspended, get you rname out there a bit more.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast