Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    nodakvikesfan is offline Training Camp

assholes!! most of you are assholes!!!!!!

i've trying to chat here for a couple weeks. i'm a vikes fan. been one since i was since i can remember. my dad is a packers fan. mu uncles gave viking stuff, just to egg him on. i had vikings cowboy boots, a vikings football, and many vikings shirts. i remember watching the wrong way touchdown, and i was just a kid. i thought this was a great sight , but i was mistaken. most of the people here are more concerned about themselves , then they are the vikings. everytime i've tried to message all i've gotten is negative comments or no comments. i don't think there is one true viking fan here.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Hey, I'm sorry that you havn't had much luck on this site there Nodak, but I personally haven't said one negative thing towards you and really don't even remember any of your posts. Maybee the reason that people aren't showing you the love is because you make posts that say things like" most of you are assholes!". I don't know, figure it out dude. If you really don't like it here then I suggest you go elsewhere. Personally, I have noticed that if you make good posts you shouldn't have a problem. Oh, and yes I am a true Vikings fan. Always have been, and always will be. Not that I need to prove it to you! Maybee your the ass hole and that's why you haven't been greeted with the same kindness that I have in the two years I have been a member of this site?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

bltizkrieg is offline Waterboy

Nodak, I think you are too harsh on the use of your words. IMO, the Viking fans here should be respected in order to appreciate your postings.

Ok NODAK, I have gone back through the posts on most of the threads not that it matter but you have posted twice:

Once on the 18th of Aug 8 days after you joined the board and asked about a pending Sale of the Vikings in the forum section it was viewed 46 times and like me most of the folks on the board have discussed this topic many times in the Clubhouse section. I am not saying anything for any of the other viking fans here but maybe there was nothing to say at the time and it might not be something anyone wanted to talk about. i didn't and still don't.

Then on the 20th of august you posted a topic Drugs and Smith it was viewed 87 times and two Viking fan responded, you never reposted to them on there comments.

This is kind of a what is called interactive site.... folks chat with each other once they get to know you good or bad.... they let you know what they feel about your post if is something of interest to them if not they don't...as BigEasy said after a few years on the site there are some fantanstic folks on here.

I also for one did not even know you where new here as you never introduced your self to the board or as I am sure many folks here would have welcomed you aboard and wished you all the best in the new season.

So I guess I am here to say sorry you feel this way and would use lanuage as strong as this on a board where young folks are and frequent,

your coment doesn't both me because I know I am an A$$whole and have been taught by the best to be one... I got no problem with that and thank you for noticing

but to say that this board is NOT full of die hard viking fans who are self centered or what ever your pea brain self pitty whoo is me figured out to get some attention is what I call stepping over the line.

Does your mom and dad know you are on the computer, which's make me think that the only way you seen marshall run the other way was on a tape your mommy puts on for you before nap time after cookies and milk.

I would suggest a nice apology to the viking fans you insulted here retire the NODAK name then when you grow up, comeback as a new poster, but please when you wake up and smell the coffee realize not everybody has to say something to you to know you are there... chill out and truly I am sorry you feel that way but stop looking in the mirror and posting profanity like that. it really is not becoming

Have a great day :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

i sent out a message asking about smiths drug suppesion. and i got nothing but ripped. i didn't know there was another post already on it.

i've been watching the sight for about a month then thought i would starty chatting. u guys treat packer fans better then me.

go back to page 2 in the forum section there is a topic something nice O smith by pepper on moss it has 5 pages of stuff please join in

No body knows you go to the clubhouse and introduce yourself by starting out like hey sorry i called everyone and @$$whole but I am new here and don't know my way around can you help me. I bet you will get lots of folks who will help you around the site, hey everyone start out on a wrong foot once in a while really this is a great place to hang out and talk about footbal and just about anything, folks are from everywhere you'll see 8) enjoy the season is young :-k and believe me you have not seen GB trolls :violent1: get stomped :violent3: yet then or stomp back #-o ,That is almost as good as the viking wining a game :^o naw I lied the vikes wining is better than Sex :^o ok maybe I lied again but you know what I mean :salute:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    u guys treat packer fans better then me.
    lol, he's got a good point here guys.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: assholes!! most of you are assholes!!!!!!

"nodakvikesfan" wrote:
    . i don't think there is one true viking fan here.
    [size=7px][/size]

Perhaps your socialization skills need a little honing, not sure
    but I've heard name calling and put downs are not the best way to
    make pals????
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Nodavikesfan,

Sorry if you feel you were mistreated man. It does happen on here though. People on here are hardcore fans and there are a few things you shoudl know before posting here. They will all give you their true opinion, so you need to be ready for a little abuse if they dont like what you said. Even among people who like the same team there are disagreements. I'm sure the people on this site meant nothing personal by it, and are happy that you are a Vikings fan and came to chat with us. Keep posting man! I'll try to give you positive answers :thumbright:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast