Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.

    =Z=
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    I've never even been to Minnesota, but I've had it driven through my head that the team has a shitty lease. All the revenue we generate goes to our money hungry land lords. Whereas other teams can pocket a much larger percentage of ticket revenue.


  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.

    =Z=
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    I've never even been to Minnesota, but I've had it driven through my head that the team has a poohie lease. All the revenue we generate goes to our money hungry land lords. Whereas other teams can pocket a much larger percentage of ticket revenue.


    [/quote]

    The problem isn't money hungry landlords or lack of ticket revenue.
    All standard ticket revenue goes into a single pot in the NFL and divided proportionally among teams.
    It's called revenue sharing.
    What the dome is lacking is luxury boxes and high end seats, neither of which are subject to the revenue sharing rules.
    As long as a team has a minimum number of standard seats they are free to put in as many luxury seats as they want.
    That is where the real money can be made.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the shitty lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some jackass of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    The dome generates the lowest revenue because the NFL takes all the ticket sales and distributes them evenly to all 32 teams.The system was put in place to level the playing field between big market and small market teams. It didn't take long for owners to find a way around it, with luxury boxes which the team gets top keep. The NFL doesn't want to change it because they are getting billions in taxpayer money to rebuild
    stadiums.
    I don't think the Vikings would want the dome for $1. If the Vikings owned the dome they would be responsible for the upkeep, lawsuits, taxes, etc. I believe their lease, while not the best, is still less expensive than owning the dome. I believe without the Twins and Gophers the dome will be losing money every year.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    There actually was a bill introduced to sell the metrodome for $1.
    I don't agree with it because it doesn't address the need for luxury seats.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989661#msg989661 date=1251667465]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.
    [/quote]

    There actually was a bill introduced to sell the metrodome for $1.
    I don't agree with it because it doesn't address the need for luxury seats.
    [/quote]

    You and your luxury seats.
    Pshaw on your luxury seats.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989807#msg989807 date=1251719844]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989661#msg989661 date=1251667465]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.
    [/quote]

    There actually was a bill introduced to sell the metrodome for $1.
    I don't agree with it because it doesn't address the need for luxury seats.
    [/quote]

    You and your luxury seats.
    Pshaw on your luxury seats.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    +1, totally overrated.

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52943.msg989874#msg989874 date=1251733944]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989807#msg989807 date=1251719844]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989661#msg989661 date=1251667465]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.
    [/quote]

    There actually was a bill introduced to sell the metrodome for $1.
    I don't agree with it because it doesn't address the need for luxury seats.
    [/quote]

    You and your luxury seats.
    Pshaw on your luxury seats.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    +1, totally overrated.
    [/quote]

    lol.

    IDK, if the new stadium actually ends up with the club seating as proposed, I might consider it...

    [img width=450 height=297]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/club_area_2.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=312]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/club_sections_1.jpg[/img]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    Where are the troughs?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  10. #30
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg990063#msg990063 date=1251760290]
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52943.msg989874#msg989874 date=1251733944]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989807#msg989807 date=1251719844]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989661#msg989661 date=1251667465]
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=52943.msg989577#msg989577 date=1251640118]
    [quote author=faninphx link=topic=52943.msg989575#msg989575 date=1251639842]
    There's a few things I have never understood about the new stadium and I'm hoping someone will show me where I'm wrong.
    Why don't the Vikes build a dome instead of a retractable roof stadium?
    It would shave off about 150 million and could be built more quickly.
    If that's the case, we could even build the new dome in place of the old dome (saving even more money).
    Even though we would have to set up shop in the new gopher's stadium for a year.

    I've never been to Minny, but I understand it gets really cold really quickly so it would probably end up being a dome for most of the year anyways.
    Well,

    We already have one.

    I meant one that actually generates revenue.
    This one is paid for, a new one would have a mortgage. If you cannot generate revenue in a stadium that is paid for, what makes you think that a new dome would change that?
    LOL.
    You know why the Vikings are low in revenue so don't act like you don't.
    There's plenty of revenue being generated by the Dome.
    It just doesn't go into the pockets of the Vikings.
    Lets get this straight.

    They are low in revenue but at the same time there is plenty of revenue being generated? ???

    In a nutshell we need to wait for the lease to expire, disband the MSFC, sell the stadium to Wilf for $1 and let him remodel it however he wants. The state can help him finance it through TIF or PILOT incentives and we can get the state out of operating it entirely.

    Is that what you were trying to say?
    [/quote]

    The Vikings are low in revenue MOSTLY because of the poohie lease that gives everything to the MSFC.

    I think there is plenty of revenue being generated because, as you poing out, the Dome is paid for already.

    Selling the Dome to the Vikings does sound like a nice option, in theory, but I'm sure some j~~~~~~s of a politician would get his or her panties in a wad about a $1 pricetag.
    [/quote]

    There actually was a bill introduced to sell the metrodome for $1.
    I don't agree with it because it doesn't address the need for luxury seats.
    [/quote]

    You and your luxury seats.
    Pshaw on your luxury seats.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    +1, totally overrated.
    [/quote]

    lol.

    IDK, if the new stadium actually ends up with the club seating as proposed, I might consider it...

    [img width=450 height=297]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/club_area_2.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=312]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/club_sections_1.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]
    Are club seats non-shared revenue like luxury boxes? What is the difference between club seats and regular seats? Could the Vikings just take the first 15 rows and call them club seats?
    I actually got my first taste of the luxury boxes at the dome during the last pre-season game(just the 4th quarter). Pretty nice, free beer and snacks(can't remember what kind of beer, something Irish and in a glass bottle). Tiny tv in the corner with about a 3 second delay. Definetly not worth the $500 or so a person though(I think it was about $6,000 and I'm guess is meant for 12).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: A article on Zygi and the Stadium by- MJ Goodnow
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:19 AM
  3. Zygi Wilf On The Vikings, A Stadium And More
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. Strib article - Zygi, a fan with power
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 03:41 AM
  5. Tom Powers article on Zygi Wilf
    By Muggsy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •