Article says Ponder has to shine today. Good for a laugh.

I hope I get to eat my words after the game but this NFL.com article says Ponder must step up today because of the Texans formidable run defense:

Christian Ponder more a factor than Adrian Peterson? - NFL.com

Ponder was just featured on ESPN's pregame "Where You At?" segment. They showed a wedding photo and said he shouldn't have been allowed to get married until he completed some passes. Ha!
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 12-23-2012 at 11:52 AM.

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    The colorman Ryan is an idiot. Walsh just hit his 9th 50+ yard feild goal.
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    I hope I get to eat my words after the game but this NFL.com article says Ponder must step up today because of the Texans formidable run defense:

Christian Ponder more a factor than Adrian Peterson? - NFL.com
    Looks like you get your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Looks like you get your chance.
    Eating them right now. That was a great pass (and great catch) to Wright and he picked up some admirable yardage on his feet.

Great game!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    Eating them right now. That was a great pass (and great catch) to Wright and he picked up some admirable yardage on his feet.

Great game!
    Its to bad Wright wasn't given a chance to get reps early on in the season. Instead we opted to keep WR's that were better run blockers than pass catchers and now when we need him he is catching up to the game.

Excuse the pun there.

I'm gonna be really interested to see what he does against the PUKERS this weekend as their pass defense is middle of the pack (another pun perhaps). I really think they mask their run defense a bit forcing teams to play catch up all the time and might have to sacrifice a bit on the back end early on to stop AD which might open things up for young Jarius.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg