Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Arizona Game/Tailgate Pics

I forgot to mention that the beer sucks in Arizona. I bought some Miller Lite there and it was disgusting. I had to throw it out. Tasted watered down. Not sure what the issue was. Someone there told me the beer had less alcohol in it. Even the stadium beer tasted like crap.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"marstc09" wrote:
    I forgot to mention that the beer sucks in Arizona. I bought some Miller Lite there and it was disgusting. I had to throw it out. Tasted watered down. Not sure what the issue was. Someone there told me the beer had less alcohol in it. Even the stadium beer tasted like crap.
    If you think it is nasty there you should come to Utah were they only sell 3.2 Beer,.. it tastes like water! its disgusting

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"erik5032" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    If you think it is nasty there you should come to Utah were they only sell 3.2 Beer,.. it tastes like water! its disgusting
    How do people drink beer there? I would not ever drink that crap again.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    THats where I was confused... you can buy liquor in the gas station, or through a drive through booz store, but somehow the beer is watered down?
    Blame it on lite beer, maybe.
    But I have experienced the crap beer scenario from the same station that sold hard booze.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Webby" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

THats where I was confused... you can buy liquor in the gas station, or through a drive through booz store, but somehow the beer is watered down?
    Blame it on lite beer, maybe.
    But I have experienced the crap beer scenario from the same station that sold hard booze.
    then you guys need to take a trip to europe, you can buy hard booze in gas stations, and still get some good ol 5%+ beer anywhere you like... tell them tales of your 4% light beer and they'll laugh at you.

In japan, you can buy seafood out of machines, as well as beer. I don't know about bottles anymore, but the cans are the thick ones, like fosters.

In the middle east, we would buy cans of budweiser for $1/can. Really bogged down with formaldahyde, but it tastes great if you are in 130 degree dry heat(in the shade).
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    In japan, you can buy seafood out of machines, as well as beer. I don't know about bottles anymore, but the cans are the thick ones, like fosters.

In the middle east, we would buy cans of budweiser for $1/can. Really bogged down with formaldahyde, but it tastes great if you are in 130 degree dry heat(in the shade).
    in Switzerland, a tallboy of beer cost less than a bottle of water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12