Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aren't Single Game Tickets Suppose to be On Sale?

I thought they were up for sale at 10:00 am. What's up? It still says tickets are not available. That can't be all sold out already. Anyone know what's up?

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Aren't Single Game Tickets Suppose to be On Sale?

I had got an email from the Vikings saying Single Game tickets went on sale today.

this is the email

Single-game tickets and a two-game mini-pack for 2008 Minnesota Vikings home games will go on sale Wednesday, July 9, at 9:00 a.m. in person at the Metrodome Gate B ticket booth. All ticket sales at the Metrodome are cash or credit card only; no personal checks will be accepted.

At 10:00 a.m. tickets will also be available in person at all Midwest Ticketmaster locations, by phone through Ticketmaster at (651) 989-5151, or via the internet at http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Single-game ticket prices range from $30 – $135. If available, tickets for the Vikings game versus the Green Bay Packers will only be sold in the following two-game mini-pack – Green Bay (Nov. 9) and Seattle (Aug. 8) -- ranging from $96 - $176 per package.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I had got an email from the Vikings saying Single Game tickets went on sale today.

this is the email

Single-game tickets and a two-game mini-pack for 2008 Minnesota Vikings home games will go on sale Wednesday, July 9, at 9:00 a.m. in person at the Metrodome Gate B ticket booth. All ticket sales at the Metrodome are cash or credit card only; no personal checks will be accepted.

At 10:00 a.m. tickets will also be available in person at all Midwest Ticketmaster locations, by phone through Ticketmaster at (651) 989-5151, or via the internet at http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Single-game ticket prices range from $30 – $135. If available, tickets for the Vikings game versus the Green Bay Packers will only be sold in the following two-game mini-pack – Green Bay (Nov. 9) and Seattle (Aug. 8) -- ranging from $96 - $176 per package.
    Yeah I know, but when I go to the site, it says tickets are unavailable. It's 15 minutes past ten right now... Got any clue what's up?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

What link are you trying to hit?
    I just went to Ticketmaster and I can find tickets for all games...

Minnesota Vikings vs. Indianapolis Colts
    Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome, Minneapolis, MN
    Sun, Sep 14, 2008 12:00 PM
    Your Ticket(s)
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    7 - 8
    Upper level seating
    Sides of field

Type
    2 Full price tickets

Ticket Price
    US $77.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
    US $6.75 x 2
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Ok, I got it to work, and bought two games. I am going to Carolina and Detriot. I think I had got a bad link. Oh well, can't wait for those games. Skol!

Blog Entries

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Ok, I got it to work, and bought two games. I am going to Carolina and Detriot. I think I had got a bad link. Oh well, can't wait for those games. Skol!
    Awesome!
    We'll see you at tailgating!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...

Blog Entries

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    ALL Vikings games are good.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Very true.
    I think the home opener is my favorite game of the season. So much potential at that point and the weather is still nice for tailgating. I imagine there will be a fair amount of Colts fans there too, which is always interesting.
    Also the last game of the regular season against the Giants(the superbowl champs) is highlighted on my calander because it could have big playoff implications(or it could be a meaningles game where the backups play).
    Of course since I have season tickets I'll be at them all.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    Very true.
    I think the home opener is my favorite game of the season. So much potential at that point and the weather is still nice for tailgating. I imagine there will be a fair amount of Colts fans there too, which is always interesting.
    Also the last game of the regular season against the Giants(the superbowl champs) is highlighted on my calander because it could have big playoff implications(or it could be a meaningles game where the backups play).
    Of course since I have season tickets I'll be at them all.
    did the proposed rule change where they rank teams by record, and not nessecarily whether you win the division or not?
    It was supposed to cut down on the meaningless games in week 17.
    Because if it did get passed, that game will likely have a huge impact on our record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast