Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Architects Rendering of New Viking Stadium

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Well considering the guy has only contributed on here by rubbing salt in everyone's wounds I don't think Audio was out of line.

Just hope for some wins Audio, that usually makes idiots vanish.
    Your not a true fan!

:lol: JK! :razz:

Ahhhh, everyone please stop with that "True Fan" bullsh!t ... it truely is driving me crazy .... (j/k with ya Ultra) .... If your here to discuss this team, your a fan of the team ... if your here to diss this team, your a fan. If your new to the site and continuously rip on this team, watch out and be ready to back your posts up. This beaten Viking fan has been poked with one too many sticks as of late and has had enough. :angryfire:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Yeah, I was just kidding in light of the fact you read it all the time.

If in doubt, read my sig! :wink:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Okay, I hear I now need to squash someone. Who will it be?

heheheh

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I know you were kidding ... it was meant for all the other crap out there running their mouth off about "true fan this, true fan that" .... it's cool ..... :lol:

Going on, I personally think all threads should be locked with that crud ... just IMO ...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"webmaster" wrote:

heheheh

Bring it on webby!! lol Just kidding, please don't squash me!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"webmaster" wrote:

heheheh

I'm up for it .... Got a possible Hurricane coming at me and went to 4 seperate grocery stores and 2 gas stations for Hurricane supplies today (water, canned goods, etc.) not to mention some basic groceries ... everything is SOLD OUT! Not to mention some gas stations are out of gas ... it's times like these I hate this state and it's b/s governer sticking all the federal funding in his own pockets from his big brother in D.C..

Oh ya, by the way .... everyone is invited to my place if they are so inclined for the game this weekend. If ya can make it, I got tons of beer (ya know, they got plenty of that around but no bottled water ... ya just gotta laugh), the NFL ticket and 57" of loving joy in the den for your viewing pleasure. Not to mention, just a little Cat. 4 breeze coming our way. Anyone interested PM me ...... :headbang:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I know you were kidding ... it was meant for all the other crap out there running their mouth off about "true fan this, true fan that" .... it's cool ..... :lol:

Going on, I personally think all threads should be locked with that crud ... just IMO ...

I agree!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I love it Ultra!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

heheheh

I'm up for it .... Got a possible Hurricane coming at me and went to 4 seperate grocery stores and 2 gas stations for Hurricane supplies today (water, canned goods, etc.) not to mention some basic groceries ... everything is SOLD OUT! Not to mention some gas stations are out of gas ... it's times like these I hate this state and it's b/s governer sticking all the federal funding in his own pockets from his big brother in D.C..

Oh ya, by the way .... everyone is invited to my place if they are so inclined for the game this weekend. If ya can make it, I got tons of beer (ya know, they got plenty of that around but no bottled water ... ya just gotta laugh), the NFL ticket and 57" of loving joy in the den for your viewing pleasure. Not to mention, just a little Cat. 4 breeze coming our way. Anyone interested PM me ...... :headbang:

I'd love to help you drink some of that beer, but I have a wedding in the cities this weekend and won't be able to make it there. Good luck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

billybob2 is offline Training Camp

"audioghost" wrote:
    Officially starting the douchebagger list: A list for every person who posts a new "funny" joke about the Vikes or rags on em' for the stupid boat thing (unless new legit news is revealed).....so Billy Bob is the inaugral member of the list....congrats man, you must be proud....
    You're such a wooooos... Pull you head out of the sand and get over it...

The current team is not the Vikings I grew up with playing touch football during the off season in at Olson Jr. High in Bloomington. These guys can't even begin to walk in the shoes of players like Tarkington, Brown. Eller, Marshall, Tinglehoff etc. I used to eat dinner on occasion at Bud Grant's home and I'm fairly certain that if anyone had acted the way these players did on the "Love Boat", he would have personally taken them out behind the woodshed for their punishment.

What's even worse is that you try to defend their lack of common sense and pure stupidity. They look like fools and maybe we should treat them like what they are... Fools.

If I'm the guy to start the "douchebagger list", then so be it... at least I know right from wrong and still have a sense of humor.

[size=18px]Douchebagger List:[/size]
    1. Billy Bob
    2. ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234