Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mrviking28 is offline Starter

Re: Architects Rendering of New Viking Stadium

Even though I didnt post any 'Viking joke' please add me to the douchebagger list. I'd rather have a sense of humor and enjoy life than take everything seriously. And if anyone, even myself, does anything as stupid as what "allegedly" happened on the boat then that person or persons deserve every kind of shot (serious or not) they get.

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

I completely agree with audioghost.

But, I guess they did rag pretty hard on the Pack when Chumera had an affair with the underage babysitter.

Anyways, the jokes and "Love Boat" parodys are getting old now. I think it would be best to finally shut up about all of this.
    Retired 12/21/08

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am a douche bagger too then.

Nothing wrong with a little humor.

:roll:

CynicalVike is offline Starter

I always thought cheeseheads were doucheebags!

Are you guys telling me.....you don't have to be a cheesehead in order to be a douchebag? hmmmm
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

:roll:
    Oh, I did it too, and laughed....I did it all last week in fact, but its getting old to me.....its like, how many times can you laugh at the same joke.....

Little analogy for ya.....lets say somebody makes a really funny joke about your mom (or someone or something close to you), and she's been having a real tuff time lately....you laugh the first couple times, cuz it is kinda funny, and it seems harmless at first....a week later it is still going on, I mean ppl are just teeing off on her everywhere you look....now it starts to pizz you off that your Mom is the laughing stock of the town, and you just are tired of hearing it.....he Vikes are as much a part of me as my hometown, or my immediate family growing up....and I can't stand it when "loyal fans" just sit around for two weeks forwarding stuff onto this site about ppl bashing our team....it is funny the first few times, but it gets old real fast!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

mrviking28 is offline Starter

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

roll
    Oh, I did it too, and laughed....I did it all last week in fact, but its getting old to me.....its like, how many times can you laugh at the same joke.....

Little analogy for ya.....lets say somebody makes a really funny joke about your mom (or someone or something close to you), and she's been having a real tuff time lately....you laugh the first couple times, cuz it is kinda funny, and it seems harmless at first....a week later it is still going on, I mean ppl are just teeing off on her everywhere you look....now it starts to pizz you off that your Mom is the laughing stock of the town, and you just are tired of hearing it.....he Vikes are as much a part of me as my hometown, or my immediate family growing up....and I can't stand it when "loyal fans" just sit around for two weeks forwarding stuff onto this site about ppl bashing our team....it is funny the first few times, but it gets old real fast!
    Horrible example. You can not compare your mother to a bunch of guys you know but not personally. They have no idea who you are and in reality dont give a rip who you are.

Del Rio Guest

Well considering the guy has only contributed on here by rubbing salt in everyone's wounds I don't think Audio was out of line.

Just hope for some wins Audio, that usually makes idiots vanish.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Haha, yeah, thats very funny.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Well considering the guy has only contributed on here by rubbing salt in everyone's wounds I don't think Audio was out of line.

Just hope for some wins Audio, that usually makes idiots vanish.
    Your not a true fan!

:lol: JK! :razz:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Speaking of architects, today is Pablo Picasso's birthday....well if he was still alive.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast