Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

AP NFC O Player of the Week

Today Adrian Peterson was named the NFC offensive player of the week. Peterson rushed for a season-high 153 yards on 23 carries with 1 TD. With his 29th 100+ yard performance, he ties Robert Smith for most career 100+ yard rushing performances in Vikings history. The 6th year back is currently tied for the 3rd most rushing yards (652) in the NFL, 7 yards behind the League leader. He leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage with 787.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    That a boy AD!! Keep up the great work!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AP is a beast! I know he didnt miss much of last year (late season injury).....but should he still be considered for the comeback player of the year if he keeps this up?
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Any word on Harrison Smith for Rookie of the week?
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Greenway got screwed for Def. Player of the Week... TIllman had coverage over the top to stop CJ.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Impressive that AP is only 7 yards from leading league considering he's been on a touch count for most of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikefanman2000 View Post
    Any word on Harrison Smith for Rookie of the week?
    I believe based on the media's love fest, rookie of the week is automatically reserved for RG3 the rest of the year regardless of how he plays.