Norseman AP Concerned Vikings Playoff Push May Distract Team From Pursuit Of Rushing Record

Peterson Worried Vikes Playoff Push May Distract From Rushing Record*|*ProFootballMock.com

This made me laugh.....although, they may be onto something with the gameplan of:

“Here’s what I’m thinking,” Peterson said, while furiously scrawling on a chalkboard. We replace (QB Christian) Ponder with (backup C) Joe Berger. And instead of wide receivers, we line up a couple of pulling guards to the outside. Then, we direct snap the ball to me every play, and the other ten guys all block the (expletive) out of anything that moves. And we do that 40, 50 times a game if necessary.”
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    lol.

this forum needed that.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

AP Concerned Vikings Playoff Push May Distract Team From Pursuit Of Rushing Record

Lol

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    I like what he's thinking. Pretty much what we're doing anyways right, just take out those worthless receivers and put in a few more blockers.