Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ANYWAY....

  1. #1
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    ANYWAY....

    I did post this earlier, but it got lost somewhere in a thread.

    Congrats on the win tonight. I was rooting for the Vikes, as I despise the Packers as much as I despise the opposing NFC East teams. LOL...although, I kind of wanted the Eagles to beat up on the Packers again. :lol:

    Here's to a good game next Sunday...with NO injuries. :thumbleft:

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    ANYWAY....

    Yes, a good clean game! We will wipe (no pun intended) the slate clean on our inability to win outdoors on the road by winning 2 in a row!

  3. #3
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    ANYWAY....

    Thanks, we didn't have many outsiders rooting for us today!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  4. #4
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    ANYWAY....

    Hoping we can try and put together a mistake free game next week and continue the Eagles postseason chokage.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #5
    vikoles's Avatar
    vikoles is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    735

    ANYWAY....

    heheheheh I concur!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    ANYWAY....

    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    Thanks, we didn't have many outsiders rooting for us today!
    I think that she had an ulterior motive (that we would be easier to play against next week)...but what do I know!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    ANYWAY....

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    Thanks, we didn't have many outsiders rooting for us today!
    I think that she had an ulterior motive (that we would be easier to play against next week)...but what do I know!
    Easier than the RAMS? LOL. A team the Eagles almost beat with their 3rd stringers vs. their starters? In the Rams' dome? In a game that was do or die for the Rams and meant nothing to the Eagles who had already wrapped up HFA?

    The Rams were the team I wanted to beat up on. lol

  8. #8
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    ANYWAY....

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Hoping we can try and put together a mistake free game next week and continue the Eagles postseason chokage.
    You're correct Italian... mistake free will be the key.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    ANYWAY....

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    Thanks, we didn't have many outsiders rooting for us today!
    I think that she had an ulterior motive (that we would be easier to play against next week)...but what do I know!
    Easier than the RAMS? LOL. A team the Eagles almost beat with their 3rd stringers vs. their starters? In the Rams' dome? In a game that was do or die for the Rams and meant nothing to the Eagles who had already wrapped up HFA?

    The Rams were the team I wanted to beat up on. lol
    If the Pack would've won, they more than likely would have beat the Falcons, so you would have had to play them later anyway. We saved you the trouble...of course, after we beat you guys next week, it won't matter. GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    ANYWAY....

    And the Eagles killed the Packers once this year, and we all know what happened twice last year. LOL

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •