Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MNgriff is offline Rookie

Re: Anyone Worried about Sunday's Game?

I'm always worried when it comes to the vikes executing. Still I think it'll be one heck of a game win or loose.
    Skol

I just bought tickets and will be driving up with my bro...so my answer is no. I'm not worried. The Vikes are undefeated in games that I have attended the last 3 years. This includes the falcons/raider games this year. I am also attending the Bears and Redskins games...so I am also not worried about those games at this time.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Reasons why we lost to Detroit

1. TJ threw 4 INTs
    2. Our pass defense was horrible
    3. Missed FG by Longwell
    4. Bollinger Fumble
    5. Game was at Detroit.

1. TJ has thrown 1 pick since week 2
    2. Our pass D is still a problem, but we held them to 20 points, and Winfield is due back.
    3. Hopefully he'll be more clutch.
    4. Hopefully he won't see Detroit
    5. The game is in Minnesota.

"I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    Reasons why we lost to Detroit

1. TJ threw 4 INTs
    2. Our pass defense was horrible
    3. Missed FG by Longwell
    4. Bollinger Fumble
    5. Game was at Detroit.

1. TJ has thrown 1 pick since week 2
    2. Our pass D is still a problem, but we held them to 20 points, and Winfield is due back.
    3. Hopefully he'll be more clutch.
    4. Hopefully he won't see Detroit
    5. The game is in Minnesota.

That was the first time we lost there in a long time.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

a huge reason why we lost was because of TJack's turnovers, and the missed field goal.
    As long as TJack keeps the # of mistakes down, this is a very winnable game.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"clark_griswold" wrote:
    I just bought tickets and will be driving up with my bro...so my answer is no. I'm not worried. The Vikes are undefeated in games that I have attended the last 3 years. This includes the falcons/raider games this year. I am also attending the Bears and Redskins games...so I am also not worried about those games at this time.
    That is great news.
    Make it loud for ole Kitna and be quiet for TJ.
    ;D

Have a great time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I don't fear a let down at all. As Ned said earlier, the Vikes are starting to come together as a team and having confidence in their coaches. I think they are excited about their new-found progress and so they will be very "UP" for this game, especially because it is at home.
    TJ will again "protect" the ball. No interceptions in this game. The two-headed monster is back in their running attack. I see the Vikes looking for revenge for their earlier loss.
    Minnesota will win it by 10 points or more -- GUARANTEED!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    All I want to see is some pressure on Kitna.
    That's it.
    We made a good leap with actually going after Eli in the back field instead of hoping our secondary does all the work.
    I swear if I see Pat Williams covering the middle of the field instead of going in a forward motion, I will lose it.
    The Viking's secondary isn't the greatest, we've all seen this, but that doesn't mean we can't stop the pass.
    If coverage is constantly getting you beat, bring the blitz heavy and hard and knock the QB around a little bit.

I am a little worried about the Vikings as a team reverting back to what we saw in Green Bay.
    Coming into a game with high expectations and getting stomped.
    I hope the Vikings win every week, but I know enough no to be saying we're playoff bound when we have to go atleast 4-1 to have a shot.
    If the Vikes can beat the Lions this week I think then I might start to think wild card.

Overall though I'm worried about one big thing.
    I'm worried that after another Vikings win where they looked flexible and changed things up, the next game they come out with the same old gameplan that has gotten our jiggly butts kicked all around.
    Please Vikings and their respective Nordic gods.
    Just let the Vikings use the tools at hand in an appropriate manner to smite down their enemies and not try build a log cabin out of bricks bricks.
    SKOL!!!!!
    LOL!!!!
    ;D

In the entire history of the Vikings...when haven't they found a way to keep us on the edges of our seats until nearly the last tick of the clock?

Don't they always seem to play up, or down, to the competition?
    ;D
    At least its exciting!

So, yeah, you know it could go either way.
    But, I like our new look blitzes and our DLine in general against their Oline...Kitna leads the league in sacks, and they are moving Woody from the bench at guard to starting at RT...could be good for us!
    http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071127/SPORTS0101/711270328/1126

On defense, DET is weird...next to last vs. the pass, yet 4th in INTs...first overall in turnovers, but 4th last in yards allowed per game.
    7th worst overall points allowed and tied for second worst vs. pass with 22 TDs allowed...holding better against the run at 9th in yards/game, and middle of the pack with 8 TDs allowed.
    Last time, we leaned our gameplan way too much toward the pass to try and take advantage of their weakness...didn't work so well.
    That was 10? games ago...TJack seems to have improved, along with our OLine...hopefully we'll see another long one to Rice!
    And, maybe one to TWill, both off of playaction fakes set up by running the ball!!

As for AP returning, that would be sweet!
    Either way, I think CT can handle the load, and might for AP's first game back anyway.
    I was worried about his knee too, but talked to a friend who is a physical therapist, and apparently, that particular ligament is the least important one, and does very little for your knee.
    So, especially with the brace they've been saying he'll wear, he just might be ready.
    Or, the Chiller is just playing Belicheat games with his opponents gameplan

And, COME ON CROWD...GET LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "clark_griswold" wrote:
    That is great news.
    Make it loud for ole Kitna and be quiet for TJ.
    ;D

Have a great time.
    If anybody else wants to go i seriously recommend getting on ebay as fast as you can...i just got a pair of 40 yard line tickets in the 2nd deck/15th row for $20 a piece. They were emailed to me 5 minutes after the auction ended by ticketmaster. SKOL!

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm worried... I won't be able to see the thing!!

>
    NFL has the entire south (Texas and Oklahoma included) viewing the dang Seabirds game.
    I emailed the local affiliate and said WTF!?!?!
    The ViQueens should be on the tube with AD back!!
    I'll see if that does any good.
    After the Bears game it had another game slated, then they switched the south to the Minny game.
    Hopefully they'll switch this one too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast