Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    This game tonight is just flippin ridiculous!!!! Second half is a little bit better, but where were the officials in the first half??? Anyone else get the idea that they WANT the Lakers to win?? Seriously! I was in my car on the way home screaming at the radio because even they were saying that it was so obvious that fouls shoulda been called and they weren't, and then the same play on the other side of the court was called right away! How frustrating!!!!
    Look refs were bad for both sides, i remember a couple of times, especially with kobe going for a fast break and then getting fouled at the basket, except it wasnt called. Dont forget we had four freaking techs called on us. Dont think the refs are all for us, during the first half they seemed more biased towards the wolves. Refs are bad throughout this series for BOTH Teams. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  2. #32
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    if you say so... I can guarentee you that they called more on us... that the lakers got away with. Obviously we'll be more biased for what ever team we cheer for, but even the announcers on the radio station were saying how stupid it was!

  3. #33
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    if you say so... I can guarentee you that they called more on us... that the lakers got away with. Obviously we'll be more biased for what ever team we cheer for, but even the announcers on the radio station were saying how stupid it was!
    Let me guess, it had to be paul allen calling the shots huh??? :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  4. #34
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    Charles Barkley even said KG was not getting
    the calls he should.

    I think the refs had $$$$ on LA
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  5. #35
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    "Mossville" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    How sweet it was. I cant stand the lakers and they should have never made it past san antonio with fishers 0.4 second shot. Minnesota has to win one in la but wouldnt it be sweet if minnesota went up 3-1. Unlikely its going to happen because the lakers are tough at home. O'neal only had 7 points the other night and malone was ejected. That is the key to winning is containing shaq or kobe. Go Twolves and Go Pistons



    Actually if you were watching the spurs game, tim duncan's shot was much more lucky than fisher's was. The Lakers still would have beat the spurs anyways, they are playing unbeatable right now, that is unbeatable in a series.

    Look at what happened tonight. The wolves can't win in LA, where the lakers are unbeatable in the playoffs. I like the wolves and think KG deserves a title, but he ain't gonna get it by beating my lakers, payton and malone are too hungry for a championship.
    Gotta love the bandwagon laker fans in the Midwest???? Seriously, how long have they been your lakers? since they won their 1st tittle w/ Shaq and Kobe? You might as well say I like the Yankees to, always have...or I am a die hard Duke fan in College basketball. These are my teams!!

    Seriously, Fisher's shot was way more lucky than Duncan's. First of all, the SHOT SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN COUNTED. There is no way in hell that a guy can catch turn fade shoot with 4 tenths of a second. Peeps cant shoot when there is 3 tenths but with 1 extra tenth, he can catch turn and shoot??? BS, all luck. Lastly, Payton and Malone have nothing to do with winning the championship, they are just along for the ride. Shaq and Kobe are the lakers



    Maybe watch the highlight of fishers shot in slow motion before saying he didn't get it off. The clock started as soon as he caught the ball and he let go before 0. the only reason why he could get the shot off, was because he was left handed. He didn't have to turn. Also watch a laker game and tell me malone and payton aren't helping them out. Look at malone's stats from game 4, look at payton's stats from game 3. They also play great D, which is over looked by a lot of people. If they weren't lakers, the lakers wouldn't be where they are.

    I like how I am a bandwagon fan because I like the lakers. Automatically because I like a good team, I am a bandwagon fan. Why have I been on the site saying how the vikes are my favorite team??? wouldn't I be talking about how the patriots are my favorite team jackass???? God this sh*t gets old.

    I hated the Lakers when magic was there. i was always a jordan and bulls fan. When shaq came into the league, the magic became my favorite team. The first laker team I liked was before shaq was traded there and before they got Kobe(who I didn't like his first 2 years in LA). I don't remember exactly what year it was, but here are the players on that team: Nick Van Exel, Ced ceballos, Eddie Jones, eldin cambell, vlade divac, byron scott(his lasts years), and I also was a del harris fan(who was there coach). Although the magic were my favorite team (thanks to shaq), the lakers were my close 2nd favorite, because of their big 3 (Van exel, eddie jones, and ceballos(was the leading scorer)). ONCE SHAQ WAS TRADED TO THE LAKERS, THAT IS WHEN THEY BECAME MY FAVORITE TEAM!! Unlike some people, I don't just automatically like my local team. I like a team for the players and coaches that make up that team. If i was actually a bandwagon fan, wouldn't I have been saying how much i liked the wolves and how they were gonna win it all this year??? The wolves were the #1 seed, not the lakers. I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan, for liking and cheering for the #1 team in the west, but I won't and haven't called any wolves fans bandwagon fans, BECAUSE HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW!!! YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH PUNK.

    Also, here are my other favorite teams, so in the future i don't get attacked for liking a good team:

    College basketball: 1) north carolina- liked them since vince carter and jamison team, 2) syracuse- liked them since lawrence moten team, which was a long long time ago, 3)cinci-liked them since nick "the quick" and corrie blount team

    Baseball: 1)cinci-liked them because of griffey Jr, 2)twins-liked them for many many years. my all time favorite twins player was hrbec. Have his jersey still.

    NFL: 1) Vikes- since cunningham joined the team, 2) Philly-since they got cunningham(theme here), 3) atlanta- because of the best player in the NFL, Vick.

    NBA: 1) lakers- liked since the van exel and eddie jones team became #1 when sahq arrived, 2) orlando- since shaq and penny, 3)twovles- since garnett was drafted and when they had marberry

    college football: 1)michigan- since toomer and wheatley team, 2) virginia tech-since vick team, 3)kansas state- since michael bishop

    You will see a pretty common theme, that i like teams because of players that are there. One thing that really pisses me off, as you can see, is when a punk who doesn't even know me says I am a bandwagon fan. Now no one can do it again, because i will just point back to this post and my list of teams. Just because teams you like, don't win, doesn't mean every fan of a winning team is a bandwagon fan.

  6. #36
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    "purplehorn" wrote:
    Charles Barkley even said KG was not getting
    the calls he should.

    I think the refs had $$$$ on LA


    I do agree here. KG is the damn MVP, why doesn't he get the calls that an MVP should?? Wally didn't get a couple of obvious calls too. A couple of the lakers T's were crap. There were some calls that the lakers didn't get too, but the KG fouls have to be called, he is the MVP already, give the guy some respect.

  7. #37
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    Amen Muchluv; Duncan got all the calls last year
    MVP should mean something.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  8. #38
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "Mossville" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    How sweet it was. I cant stand the lakers and they should have never made it past san antonio with fishers 0.4 second shot. Minnesota has to win one in la but wouldnt it be sweet if minnesota went up 3-1. Unlikely its going to happen because the lakers are tough at home. O'neal only had 7 points the other night and malone was ejected. That is the key to winning is containing shaq or kobe. Go Twolves and Go Pistons



    Actually if you were watching the spurs game, tim duncan's shot was much more lucky than fisher's was. The Lakers still would have beat the spurs anyways, they are playing unbeatable right now, that is unbeatable in a series.

    Look at what happened tonight. The wolves can't win in LA, where the lakers are unbeatable in the playoffs. I like the wolves and think KG deserves a title, but he ain't gonna get it by beating my lakers, payton and malone are too hungry for a championship.
    Gotta love the bandwagon laker fans in the Midwest???? Seriously, how long have they been your lakers? since they won their 1st tittle w/ Shaq and Kobe? You might as well say I like the Yankees to, always have...or I am a die hard Duke fan in College basketball. These are my teams!!

    Seriously, Fisher's shot was way more lucky than Duncan's. First of all, the SHOT SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN COUNTED. There is no way in hell that a guy can catch turn fade shoot with 4 tenths of a second. Peeps cant shoot when there is 3 tenths but with 1 extra tenth, he can catch turn and shoot??? BS, all luck. Lastly, Payton and Malone have nothing to do with winning the championship, they are just along for the ride. Shaq and Kobe are the lakers



    Maybe watch the highlight of fishers shot in slow motion before saying he didn't get it off. The clock started as soon as he caught the ball and he let go before 0. the only reason why he could get the shot off, was because he was left handed. He didn't have to turn. Also watch a laker game and tell me malone and payton aren't helping them out. Look at malone's stats from game 4, look at payton's stats from game 3. They also play great D, which is over looked by a lot of people. If they weren't lakers, the lakers wouldn't be where they are.

    I like how I am a bandwagon fan because I like the lakers. Automatically because I like a good team, I am a bandwagon fan. Why have I been on the site saying how the vikes are my favorite team??? wouldn't I be talking about how the patriots are my favorite team jackass???? God this sh*t gets old.

    I hated the Lakers when magic was there. i was always a jordan and bulls fan. When shaq came into the league, the magic became my favorite team. The first laker team I liked was before shaq was traded there and before they got Kobe(who I didn't like his first 2 years in LA). I don't remember exactly what year it was, but here are the players on that team: Nick Van Exel, Ced ceballos, Eddie Jones, eldin cambell, vlade divac, byron scott(his lasts years), and I also was a del harris fan(who was there coach). Although the magic were my favorite team (thanks to shaq), the lakers were my close 2nd favorite, because of their big 3 (Van exel, eddie jones, and ceballos(was the leading scorer)). ONCE SHAQ WAS TRADED TO THE LAKERS, THAT IS WHEN THEY BECAME MY FAVORITE TEAM!! Unlike some people, I don't just automatically like my local team. I like a team for the players and coaches that make up that team. If i was actually a bandwagon fan, wouldn't I have been saying how much i liked the wolves and how they were gonna win it all this year??? The wolves were the #1 seed, not the lakers. I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan, for liking and cheering for the #1 team in the west, but I won't and haven't called any wolves fans bandwagon fans, BECAUSE HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW!!! YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH PUNK.

    Also, here are my other favorite teams, so in the future i don't get attacked for liking a good team:

    College basketball: 1) north carolina- liked them since vince carter and jamison team, 2) syracuse- liked them since lawrence moten team, which was a long long time ago, 3)cinci-liked them since nick "the quick" and corrie blount team

    Baseball: 1)cinci-liked them because of griffey Jr, 2)twins-liked them for many many years. my all time favorite twins player was hrbec. Have his jersey still.

    NFL: 1) Vikes- since cunningham joined the team, 2) Philly-since they got cunningham(theme here), 3) atlanta- because of the best player in the NFL, Vick.

    NBA: 1) lakers- liked since the van exel and eddie jones team became #1 when sahq arrived, 2) orlando- since shaq and penny, 3)twovles- since garnett was drafted and when they had marberry

    college football: 1)michigan- since toomer and wheatley team, 2) virginia tech-since vick team, 3)kansas state- since michael bishop

    You will see a pretty common theme, that i like teams because of players that are there. One thing that really pisses me off, as you can see, is when a punk who doesn't even know me says I am a bandwagon fan. Now no one can do it again, because i will just point back to this post and my list of teams. Just because teams you like, don't win, doesn't mean every fan of a winning team is a bandwagon fan.


    Here i got a pick that can explain everything.


    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Newest Viking goes nite-nite with his b'ankie
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 06:20 PM
  2. Cajun heads to B'more to watch White Sox get BEAT!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:00 AM
  3. Twolves win
    By vikez06 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 10:30 PM
  4. It's Saturday nite, where are you drunken poster???
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 11:58 PM
  5. Twolves Discussion
    By TwolvesZoneCom in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 12:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •