Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mossville is offline Starter

Re: Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    How sweet it was. I cant stand the lakers and they should have never made it past san antonio with fishers 0.4 second shot. Minnesota has to win one in la but wouldnt it be sweet if minnesota went up 3-1. Unlikely its going to happen because the lakers are tough at home. O'neal only had 7 points the other night and malone was ejected. That is the key to winning is containing shaq or kobe. Go Twolves and Go Pistons

Actually if you were watching the spurs game, tim duncan's shot was much more lucky than fisher's was. The Lakers still would have beat the spurs anyways, they are playing unbeatable right now, that is unbeatable in a series.

Look at what happened tonight. The wolves can't win in LA, where the lakers are unbeatable in the playoffs. I like the wolves and think KG deserves a title, but he ain't gonna get it by beating my lakers, payton and malone are too hungry for a championship.
    Gotta love the bandwagon laker fans in the Midwest???? Seriously, how long have they been your lakers? since they won their 1st tittle w/ Shaq and Kobe? You might as well say I like the Yankees to, always have...or I am a die hard Duke fan in College basketball. These are my teams!!

Seriously, Fisher's shot was way more lucky than Duncan's. First of all, the SHOT SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN COUNTED. There is no way in hell that a guy can catch turn fade shoot with 4 tenths of a second. Peeps cant shoot when there is 3 tenths but with 1 extra tenth, he can catch turn and shoot??? BS, all luck. Lastly, Payton and Malone have nothing to do with winning the championship, they are just along for the ride. Shaq and Kobe are the lakers

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

I will be glad when the Wolves win the next three
    games and put and end to this BANTERING-

They only lost last night as part of their plan
    to over inflate the confidence of the fakers.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

I'll tell you how you can not like Shaq, by realizing that the guy has no talent, is not nice (he's an asshole in real life) and the only reason he does so well is he sits under the net for seven times longer than is legal, and cows his way to rebounds and follow-ups. He's pathetic to watch at the free-throw line and whenever he fouls so blatently that the ref's call it he gets this dumb look on his face that say's "WHAT!?! What am I paying you guys for?"
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

"Mossville" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    How sweet it was. I cant stand the lakers and they should have never made it past san antonio with fishers 0.4 second shot. Minnesota has to win one in la but wouldnt it be sweet if minnesota went up 3-1. Unlikely its going to happen because the lakers are tough at home. O'neal only had 7 points the other night and malone was ejected. That is the key to winning is containing shaq or kobe. Go Twolves and Go Pistons

Actually if you were watching the spurs game, tim duncan's shot was much more lucky than fisher's was. The Lakers still would have beat the spurs anyways, they are playing unbeatable right now, that is unbeatable in a series.

Look at what happened tonight. The wolves can't win in LA, where the lakers are unbeatable in the playoffs. I like the wolves and think KG deserves a title, but he ain't gonna get it by beating my lakers, payton and malone are too hungry for a championship.
    Gotta love the bandwagon laker fans in the Midwest???? Seriously, how long have they been your lakers? since they won their 1st tittle w/ Shaq and Kobe? You might as well say I like the Yankees to, always have...or I am a die hard Duke fan in College basketball. These are my teams!!

Seriously, Fisher's shot was way more lucky than Duncan's. First of all, the SHOT SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN COUNTED. There is no way in hell that a guy can catch turn fade shoot with 4 tenths of a second. Peeps cant shoot when there is 3 tenths but with 1 extra tenth, he can catch turn and shoot??? BS, all luck. Lastly, Payton and Malone have nothing to do with winning the championship, they are just along for the ride. Shaq and Kobe are the lakers
    NOt me, like i mentioned before the lakers is the team hawaii gets to see the most since we catch the so-cal sports teams, thus we get to see all laker home games. Have been a fan since the combo shaq and kobe teamed up back in 1997. Been my only favorite team.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"Mossville" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Malone stepped through a pick, he didn't elbow him maliciously. If Karl Malone wanted to elbow him, trust me, he'd be dead right now.
    Obviously you must be on your knees in front of phil jackson blowing him because Malone did it intentionally. He even admitted that he did it on purpose. He clearly should have been suspended. Your right though, he didnt elbow him, he threw a forearm shiver at him which is basically the same thing.
    Well then garnett should have been suspended when he flew the elbow at peeler even though he was retaliating. It was funny seeing garnett getting clocked by his former teammate.

Just remember you guys started it all during game 2 when spree intentionally nailed fisher while setting a screen. Who gets fouled, fisher gets foulded. Obviosly Malone wouldnt let his teammates just get nailed and get away with it, he had to do something.

Oh ya and for all you fans who whine about fouls, well the typical garnett play shown below is never called and he always hooks malone without getting a offensive foul. Now you know why shaq gets his calls too.

Something for all you haters out there.
    :bootyshake:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Elbows? Malone? I just live in Utah, never saw that done before. REALLY!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I absolutely HATE Shaq. He really doesn't have any talent. I would be a great basketball player too if all I had to do was raise my arms half way above my head and was as huge as a truck!!! It is next to impossible to defend the guy, and if you try you get fouled. Its ridiculous

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

We will win in LA tonight. Bryant will be tired from
    his rape trial today and Shaq sucks without him playing well. GO WOLVES AOWOOOOOOO
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

I love this article!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=wiley/040527

finally a sports writer that isn't worried about sucking shaq and kobe's you know what!!!

This game tonight is just flippin ridiculous!!!! Second half is a little bit better, but where were the officials in the first half??? Anyone else get the idea that they WANT the Lakers to win?? Seriously! I was in my car on the way home screaming at the radio because even they were saying that it was so obvious that fouls shoulda been called and they weren't, and then the same play on the other side of the court was called right away! How frustrating!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast