Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

Malone stepped through a pick, he didn't elbow him maliciously. If Karl Malone wanted to elbow him, trust me, he'd be dead right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

BLAH... no such luck today. That was not a very good game! We need to win at least one game there in order to get home court advantage back... I love the Wolves but I have my doubts if we can pull this off.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Anyone watch our twolves beat up the lakers sun nite.

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    How sweet it was. I cant stand the lakers and they should have never made it past san antonio with fishers 0.4 second shot. Minnesota has to win one in la but wouldnt it be sweet if minnesota went up 3-1. Unlikely its going to happen because the lakers are tough at home. O'neal only had 7 points the other night and malone was ejected. That is the key to winning is containing shaq or kobe. Go Twolves and Go Pistons

Actually if you were watching the spurs game, tim duncan's shot was much more lucky than fisher's was. The Lakers still would have beat the spurs anyways, they are playing unbeatable right now, that is unbeatable in a series.

Look at what happened tonight. The wolves can't win in LA, where the lakers are unbeatable in the playoffs. I like the wolves and think KG deserves a title, but he ain't gonna get it by beating my lakers, payton and malone are too hungry for a championship.

"purplehorn" wrote:
    I watched and will be watching when they whip that
    booty in LA tonight as well

sorry, didn't happen.

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    GO WOLVES. I hate the lakers.

I hear ya. Shaq is ***.

Did you say shaq is the sh*t? He certainly is. How can you not like the guy, he is funny as hell, and very nice. GO LAKERS! My prediction is 4-1, lakers end it in minnesota. Don't worry, KG will eventually get his championship. I hope he doesn't do it the way payton and malone are, by riding th backs of 2 great players, because they are too old to win one without Kobe and Shaq.

Sorry guys, I am not trying to be an *ss, just trying to have some fun around here. It is so borring right now, with no football to talk about. Unfortunately for you T-pup fans, the lakers will win the series, even after barkley tried to jinz them. Did you see him say that the spurs/lakers series was over after san antonio went up 2-0?

Even if the lakers loose, i will be happy for KG and the wolvers. Even though everyone is trying to say that indy and detroit can both give the western champs a series. I think it will be pretty easy again for the west to win the championship, I mean easy for the Lakers to win. Hey, KG would be welcome to come to LA to win a championship. It seems like the thing to do lately.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wow all the haters in one. I like that. :lol: KInda being a little unrealistic now are we?? :lol: Dont get your hopes up too high, i think the series will come to a close in five or six games with the lakers winning. I mean come one, hack a shaq for some time in two games already. Thats desperate.

Oh well theres always next year for you t-wolves, sadly the lakers wont be soo good next year but you can fight it out with the spurs and kings for the finals next year.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Malone threw an elbow? Really? Moss84, your right, he woulda been dead. There are other people on the team, but bet Malone chokes hard. But, maybe he is past that now. I wish the Twolves luck. I despise the Lakers, but at least Utah played them well. Maybe Ostertag is good for something, nah, couldn't be that.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

pacers lost game 2 this is a good series im a big pacers fan but i think detroit will win in 6 its going to be some great games though
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Mossville is offline Starter

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Malone stepped through a pick, he didn't elbow him maliciously. If Karl Malone wanted to elbow him, trust me, he'd be dead right now.
    Obviously you must be on your knees in front of phil jackson blowing him because Malone did it intentionally. He even admitted that he did it on purpose. He clearly should have been suspended. Your right though, he didnt elbow him, he threw a forearm shiver at him which is basically the same thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast