Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone want free tickets to this weekend's game?

I can't believe I might actually have to give away my tickets to the Giants game this weekend! They've been on eBay for several days with no bids, price is now marked down to $29.99 plus $4 shipping for the pair. I've NEVER had any trouble selling regular season games for face price, maybe my streak ends this week.

At any rate, time is running out for me to mail these puppies from Cincinnati to get them to someone in time to use them Sunday. If they don't sell on eBay tonight, I'd rather give them to someone who would use them than have them totally be wasted. So here's the deal, guys and gals....

If you would actually go to the game yourself this weekend, leave a post here in this thread as to why I should give the tickets to you. You must also be willing to send me $4.00 to cover shipping the tickets via USPS Priority Mail. I don't have to get the money before the game, but I shouldn't have to spend my own money to send them to you either. This contest will end tomorrow around 4 PM, to guarantee that I can send them out Priority Mail tomorrow afternoon to make sure that you get them by Saturday. Remember, you must go to the game yourself....no selling them to someone else for beer money, etc. Of course, this offer is null and void if the tickets sell on eBay tonight, and anyone here on PurplePride can get me to end the eBay auction early by offering me $58 for the pair. But if you would like some free tickets to this weekend's game, start posting!

EDIT: Sorry, guys (and gal), the tickets sold on eBay last night for $51. It would have been tough to decide who to give them to...poor college student (been there), lifelong fan who's never been to a game, out-of-town fan who just so happens will be in town on the weekend, bribes of memorabilia and hookers...
    SKOL VIKINGS!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

I'd take 'em. I could send ya some autographed Chuck Foreman stuff in return

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I'll take'em if you dont can't get rid of them! Its sad, I haven't been to a game since two years ago, and I go to college right in St. Paul, lol. I'd be willing to give ya some money too.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

skogs02 is offline Starter

i can get ya some nice hookers

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"skogs02" wrote:
    i can get ya some nice hookers
    It looks like we have a winner...NOT! Doesn't this violate interstate commerce laws or something...I would answer my own question, but not my area of practice!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'll take em, I'll take em!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'll take em, I'll take em!!
    I think you're supposed to plead your case, as to why you should be honored to receive the tickets.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

d0u8led2003 is offline Waterboy

Hey i'd take em. I live about 2 hours from minneapolis and have been a vikes fan all my life but never been to a game.. can't seem to find tickets whenever i have the money!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Oh I see. I guess I have nothing cool to give him in return, so give them to the Cowboys fan!! I'm just going to be in town for the weekend and that would be a great way to go back to Wisconsin, after watching a vikes game!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

i would take em
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast