Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Anyone a little worried?

I have got the worse feeling in the world about next week against the SKins. They are just as badly coached as we are. They still hav a crazy chance for a playoff spot, but I keep thinking back to the cardinals game last year. They have got nothing to play for but trying to kick the crap out of whoever they are playing. I really don't think I could handle another loss, period, right now. I hope the Vikings just decide to stand up and play a solid game to show that they really are a playoff team.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone a little worried?

I'm not worried about it, yes they have a steller defense and they play outdoors but i believe our vikes will come through with a win. Not to look past the redskins, i have seen them play two weeks in a row and they are a visous defense but I believe Tice will have these guys ready to role.

I refuse to sit around and believe we have no chance or will loose this game. I have faith in them, they can beat any team in the league on any given sunday, theres no reason to believe they will loose for sure.

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

Anyone a little worried?

i agree with you stw that we can beat any nfl team, but CAN ais the key word. Our defense is so bad and our offense plays so conservative, it doesnt matter who we play, any offense can light us up. I just dont know about this team.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Anyone a little worried?

I agree as i've said before, our defense can make the worst offense look good and usually does. I think that the skins are gonna beat the crap out of this vikings team that looks like it's already given up. Moss doggin it on his routes and our defense on 3rd and long is horrible. Well, maybe next year.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Anyone a little worried?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I'm not worried about it, yes they have a steller defense and they play outdoors but i believe our vikes will come through with a win. Not to look past the redskins, i have seen them play two weeks in a row and they are a visous defense but I believe Tice will have these guys ready to role.

I refuse to sit around and believe we have no chance or will loose this game. I have faith in them, they can beat any team in the league on any given sunday, theres no reason to believe they will loose for sure.
    any team can beat any team on any given sunday or monday.

see new england/miami a week ago

the vikings have to prove they can win when it counts.......maybe they will maybe they wont but it is what they have to prove

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone a little worried?

"Packerguy" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

any team can beat any team on any given sunday or monday.

see new england/miami a week ago

the vikings have to prove they can win when it counts.......maybe they will maybe they wont but it is what they have to prove

Hate to agree woith you Packerguy, but you are right on the money!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Anyone a little worried?

Hopefully with Portis out we can get a win.....It's our only hope

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Anyone a little worried?

Oh by the way.....we'll see the resemblence that Pat Ramsey has with Peyton Manning next week guraranteed...esp with portis out

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Anyone a little worried?

After last night, I am more worried. But think we can pull it off! SKOL Viks!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Anyone a little worried?

this all could get very interesting...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast