enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone interested?

Hello my Viking bretheren. I have two tickets to the Redskins Vikings game here in Landover Maryland. They are very good tickets. 50 yard line 2nd row back behind the Vikings bench! My wife was supposed to go with me however it looks like she might not be able to go. So to anyone here who resides adjacent to Maryland and bleeds purple like me I invite you to send me a shout. I must warn you though that the tickets were not cheap.

Here's the good part of all this...I am a police officer who works in the same county where Fed Ex field is located. Our department provides primary security for the Redskins which includes the parking lot, endzone bar, field, etc. Not only would you get free good parking, but there is a slight chance (wink wink) we might get to take ourselves down to the visiting locker room area. I allready have the details worked out so give me holler if your game. I thought about putting the ticket on ebay however I've been coming here for almost three years and I believe this site has some of the best Viking fans worldwide!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Anyone interested?

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Hello my Viking bretheren. I have two tickets to the Redskins Vikings game here in Landover Maryland. They are very good tickets. 50 yard line 2nd row back behind the Vikings bench! My wife was supposed to go with me however it looks like she might not be able to go. So to anyone here who resides adjacent to Maryland and bleeds purple like me I invite you to send me a shout. I must warn you though that the tickets were not cheap.

Here's the good part of all this...I am a police officer who works in the same county where Fed Ex field is located. Our department provides primary security for the Redskins which includes the parking lot, endzone bar, field, etc. Not only would you get free good parking, but there is a slight chance (wink wink) we might get to take ourselves down to the visiting locker room area. I allready have the details worked out so give me holler if your game. I thought about putting the ticket on ebay however I've been coming here for almost three years and I believe this site has some of the best Viking fans worldwide!
    I am in Falls Church, VA and intrigued by your offer...PM me and we will talk.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anyone interested?

Damn, I knew there was a reason I always wanted to live on the east coast!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Anyone interested?

I would also be intrested, I live in the area also.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone interested?

Pm me all of your contact info...I'll get in contact with all of you early next month.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Anyone interested?

Aw hey Cajun, my sister lives in Falls Church (condo on Rte 7 across from the Home Depot in Seven Corners) and I live in Alexandria when I'm not at Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. Good to know that we've got some PP.org reps in the area!
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Anyone interested?

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    Aw hey Cajun, my sister lives in Falls Church (condo on Rte 7 across from the Home Depot in Seven Corners) and I live in Alexandria when I'm not at Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. Good to know that we've got some PP.org reps in the area!
    True that...I am just north of the I-66/Rt. 7 intersection before you get to Tyson's Corner...this is absolutely a great area to live in (except they don't broadcast enough Vikings games). We have a pretty good sized group that goes snowboarding up in Southern PA (Liberty and Whitetail) if you are interested this winter. GO VIKES!!!

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Anyone interested?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    True that...I am just north of the I-66/Rt. 7 intersection before you get to Tyson's Corner...this is absolutely a great area to live in (except they don't broadcast enough Vikings games). We have a pretty good sized group that goes snowboarding up in Southern PA (Liberty and Whitetail) if you are interested this winter. GO VIKES!!!
    By the Hammers of Thor!!!!!! I visit the DC area every few months and would love to hook up with any of you folks for a pint or two or three of your favorite libation... ccasion5: I normally stay in Old Town Alexandria, but in April I'll be out by Dulles. Anyone open for some chow and brew? enlvikeman, you be safe out there! 8) Skol Vikings!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Anyone interested?

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    By the Hammers of Thor!!!!!! I visit the DC area every few months and would love to hook up with any of you folks for a pint or two or three of your favorite libation... ccasion5: I normally stay in Old Town Alexandria, but in April I'll be out by Dulles. Anyone open for some chow and brew? enlvikeman, you be safe out there! 8) Skol Vikings!!!
    PM me with the details sometime in March and I will make time to meet you...we can discuss the Vikes Super Bowl win and Draft 2005 at the same time! :cheers:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Anyone interested?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    holy shit cajun... i live in Southern PA... and if you mean whitehall i live like 5 minutes away from there...in Allentown. PP represents all over.

later.