Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Anyone help me out here

How do i put a picture in my sig? I wanted to put the glowing vikings logo in my sig? Anyone know how?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Anyone help me out here

go to your profile and in the sig block write in html or some type of syntecs a command that say hey board go here [img] then close it with a / infront of the img if i did it you would not see what I have written so this what it looks like... for this case I put a url command to go to this globe and see it is done :scratch: you have to make the net understand where to direct or go to a url or your server or your computer, if you are set up with SQL or some of the other thousands of program for systems 8) but that is kind of how it works hope it helps :wink:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone help me out here

VAW,

there is a good thread in the clubhouse called signatures. Check it out. It is a couple of pages already.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone help me out here

Click the X in the upper red corner of your screen, then remove your computer from its desk and toss it out the nearest window. Jump after it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone help me out here

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Click the X in the upper red corner of your screen, then remove your computer from its desk and toss it out the nearest window. Jump after it.
    LOL. Dont you think thats a little harsh.

Anyone help me out here

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    ROTFLMAO man the screen wiper is hard at work here :thumbright: :thumbleft: excellant

but don't do it VAW it is not condusive to prolonged great health 8)
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Anyone help me out here

If you have photoshop, you can make your own like im trying to do although i dont have photoshop at home. If you can make your own, just get an account on photobucket which will host it, then youre all set.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Anyone help me out here

Hey, I am having problems with my signature pic. I finally got my avatar, but look at my signature. Is this right? Took it from a Hosting site that I uploaded my pic on. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again!

ultravikingfan

Anyone help me out here

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey, I am having problems with my signature pic. I finally got my avatar, but look at my signature. Is this right? Took it from a Hosting site that I uploaded my pic on. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again!

ultravikingfan
    try small [img] but should work... another way is to go to the exact address where the pic is and mouse over then click right side you see a copy short cut click on it then put that inbetween the [img] and [/img] good luck
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

cheesefree is offline Starter

Anyone help me out here

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

ultravikingfan
    Yeah what casper said. Try the lowercase letters.

Weird, it works if you copy and paste it into the address bar, but it doesn't work as a link.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast