Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    LosVikingosSDCA is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    25

    Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    Anyone have a link or have a pic of the 2007 Vikes Cheeleader Corps?
    Which team has the best cheerleaders?
    In no particular order, I rate the Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders as some of the best squads out there.

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    Two words:
    ASK SINGER
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Two words:
    ASK SINGER
    Singer has posed with or has pictures of every single Viking cheerleader since 1960 when they first started. He was a young kid but even liked girls in skimpy skirts then.
    Here's a quote from a Vikings cheerleaders website:
    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with old guys who want to take pictures.
    Check out this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/cheerleader.html
    And this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesmvc3/07viking_cheerleaders.html
    And finally this page: http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders.html
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Two words:
    ASK SINGER
    Singer has posed with or has pictures of every single Viking cheerleader since 1960 when they first started. He was a young kid but even liked girls in skimpy skirts then.
    Here's a quote from a Vikings cheerleaders website:
    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with old guys who want to take pictures.
    Check out this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/cheerleader.html
    And this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesmvc3/07viking_cheerleaders.html
    And finally this page: http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders.html
    ACTUALLY, the exact quote was:

    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with Singersp who wants to take pictures of them all day long.

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    purple punk 56's Avatar
    purple punk 56 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    43

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    VIKES FAN FOR LIFE.
    .
    .
    .
    GREAT
    PURPLE PRIDE.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    WONDERFUL
    HATEING MY CHEDDAR HEAD FAN NEIGHBOR.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    PRICELESS

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Two words:
    ASK SINGER
    Singer has posed with or has pictures of every single Viking cheerleader since 1960 when they first started. He was a young kid but even liked girls in skimpy skirts then.
    Here's a quote from a Vikings cheerleaders website:
    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with old guys who want to take pictures.
    Check out this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/cheerleader.html
    And this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesmvc3/07viking_cheerleaders.html
    And finally this page: http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders.html
    ACTUALLY, the exact quote was:

    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with Singersp who wants to take pictures of them all day long.

    Well, I didn't want to embarrass him too bad! Actually the REAL QUOTE is "dirty old men like Singer who wants to take pictures of them all day long."Thanks for clarifying that.
    By the way, here's a picture of one of the first Viking cheerleaders:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Two words:
    ASK SINGER
    Singer has posed with or has pictures of every single Viking cheerleader since 1960 when they first started. He was a young kid but even liked girls in skimpy skirts then.
    Here's a quote from a Vikings cheerleaders website:
    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with old guys who want to take pictures.
    Check out this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/cheerleader.html
    And this page: http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesmvc3/07viking_cheerleaders.html
    And finally this page: http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders.html
    ACTUALLY, the exact quote was:

    This is a great group of young ladies that work tirelessly to entertain and talk to the fans, put on routines, sign autographs and generally put up with Singersp who wants to take pictures of them all day long.

    Well, I didn't want to embarrass him too bad! Actually the REAL QUOTE is "dirty old men like Singer who wants to take pictures of them all day long."Thanks for clarifying that.
    By the way, here's a picture of one of the first Viking cheerleaders:
    I hear that Singer was especially HOT for that one!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "LosVikingosSDCA" wrote:
    Anyone have a link or have a pic of the 2007 Vikes Cheeleader Corps?
    Which team has the best cheerleaders?
    In no particular order, I rate the Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders as some of the best squads out there.
    I have a bunch up in my photo gallery here from different events...gotta make it public.
    Will be seeing them all Wed night at their party too.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "Webby" wrote:
    "LosVikingosSDCA" wrote:
    Anyone have a link or have a pic of the 2007 Vikes Cheeleader Corps?
    Which team has the best cheerleaders?
    In no particular order, I rate the Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders as some of the best squads out there.
    I have a bunch up in my photo gallery here from different events...gotta make it public.
    Will be seeing them all Wed night at their party too.
    WHAT PARTY????
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "LosVikingosSDCA" wrote:
    Anyone have a link or have a pic of the 2007 Vikes Cheeleader Corps?
    Which team has the best cheerleaders?
    In no particular order, I rate the Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders as some of the best squads out there.
    I have a bunch up in my photo gallery here from different events...gotta make it public.
    Will be seeing them all Wed night at their party too.
    WHAT PARTY????
    There all coming to my house for a sleepover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jaguars Cheerleaders calendar shoot pictures
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 12:49 PM
  2. Vikings Cheerleaders on the NFLN
    By Potus2028 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:24 PM
  3. Some pictures from the Vikes last game 2007
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 02:56 PM
  4. Vikings Cheerleaders..... HOT?......... or NOT!!!!
    By ForceOfNorse in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:22 PM
  5. Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •