Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone hate the Eagles now?

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Cant hate the eagles when you have mcnabb and the eagles d on your fantasy football team. Mcnabb made me proud last week with those four tds.

Other then that how can we hate, we dont have any kind or rivalry with them both currently and in the past. Eagles are just like any other team outside of the division. WE play them and move on unlike our division rivalries where we play them twice every single year guaranteed and hold the most grudge against each other.
    Well you can have rivalries with teams outside your division. I think we kind of have a rivalry with the Giants, this will be the fifth year in a row we've played them. I don't know about anybody else but I am really starting to hate them. Also we kind of have a rivalry building with the Seahawks, this will be the third year we play them and we're both emerging as playoff contenders. IF we both win division titles this year, we'll play them again next year too!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

i dont hate the eagles why hate them last year they beat the packers and put stop to that destiny sh!t

i like mcnabb,owens,the two florida gators kearse and sheppard and the golden gophers own thomas tapeh

mcnabb is a great qb somewhere behide dc and mcnair i beleave

why hate the eagles when you got the packers to hate the gaints to hate the bears hate the mannings to hate
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Re: Anyone hate the Eagles now?

"hovan" wrote:
    Just testing you Kid.... I like a woman who can dish it out and talk a little football. But you know the ones I'm talking about right? The metrodome has em too...these fat Women with Purple Eyelashes and their Frosted bangs...booing Culpepper all last year and now they went out and bought their brand new number 11 jersey. First bad game he has..they will be booing him again. Some men are just as bad...
    I know, I know. All you needed to see was the first 2 games of last year to see that here in Philly. Those idiots calling for JAY FEELY to start when McNabb was struggling. I turned to the idiot behind me in the stands who said that and was like, "Why do you want the Falcons' kicker starting at QB for us?" He had no clue what I was talking about. Idiot.

Not to mention, AJ Feeley couldn't have played in that game considering he was the emergency QB. Stupid "fans" make me want to punch them....and I'm only 5 feet tall. lol

Right now, Philly is one of the "in" teams. Its disgusting because bandwagon fans are ridiculous. Philly (and Minny) both have great, hardcore fanbases...with long, wonderful histories. Too bad the idiots have to hop on and off the bandwagon.

in minnesota some people wanted gus last year and year before they wanted bouman people
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    why hate the eagles when you got the packers to hate the gaints to hate the bears hate the mannings to hate
    Mannings.... ukeright: all 3 of them

yup it always good to see the mannings get hit any one

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456