Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Anyone hate the Eagles now?

PhillyGirl, First off get off of the "oh he called mcnabb a name so I am going to cry and not respond because I know nothing about what he is talking about" bullshit. Respond to the post, dont sidestep it like you are. Lets put it this way, you struggle. If you want to make a point that your team will beat our team, then fine, do it. But so far I HAVE read ALL of your posts and I see no substantial evedence ever posted by you on exactly HOW you are better or HOW you would beat us.

As stated before I have only seen incorrect assumptions on your part. So why dont you step up, stop crying about sh*t on a VIKINGS board, and defend your team with some dignity. The more you sidestep and the more you use bullshit responses the less respect I have for yo uand for your team. I never called McNabb McScabb before you came here, I actually HAD a lot of respect for the organization. As I said before, aside from the Vikings I had actually cheered them on, but you have brought the team down.

I suggest yo ueither start representing your team on this site with some dignity, like many packer and cowboy fans on this site have, or you just leave now with no response and keep the damage to your team where it is, instead of lowering the philly standards as you already have. BTW I am stilla Flyers fan after all this, dont ruin that too...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

I have never said we WOULD beat you. Continue to put words in my mouth, at this point, you're just ignored. Every other poster on here but you has seen my side of the debate and agreed or said that I brought up points that should be read into. However, you insist on stooping to levels of a child.

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    I have never said we WOULD beat you. Continue to put words in my mouth, at this point, you're just ignored. Every other poster on here but you has seen my side of the debate and agreed or said that I brought up points that should be read into. However, you insist on stooping to levels of a child.
    Wow, thats a real mature answer to my post........how bout you go back, read the whole thing, then respond to my post...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

I agree somewhat with you sasser. No worries

I don't have a problem with the team. They are a dang good team. I've heard from a bunch of people on here that Philly fans suck ass, but I never have met one so I can't say.

I gave up on the previous topics about comparing offense and Qb's there's no point we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

Both good teams, gonna be a great game.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

I don’t know about anybody else here but I really like the Eagles(2004 Divisional Playoff game). Do I think Mcnabb is over-rated? I just look at the facts and look at what he has done with crap receivers. I know it is way to early to make this comparison but Mcnabb reminds me a little of Farve just more mobile. We all should empathize with Eagle's fans they have been to the NFC Champ game 3 years in a row and cannot seem to get the big victory. As Viking fans we all know how it feels to get to the big game and choke.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

I know, I agree that McNabb has done some good stuff with sub par recievers. But still I feel like PhillyGirl is presenting it in a totally disrespecful way seeing that she is on a Vikings web site. If you want to compair McNab and Culpepper and get cheered for it go back to your philly site.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

First off, let me just state that I don't really know what is going on between Kleinsasser-DelRio-PhillyGirl but it all sounds like a whole bunch of bitching and complaining. Geez you'd think we'd be used to trashtalkers on this site by now, don't get so worked up.

But anyway, I am really looking forward to this Monday night game. I think it will be one of the toughest games this season, and should be really entertaining. I think Philly has a slight edge because they are at home.

Finally I hate when people are comparing Daunte and McNabb and say McNabb is better because he had average receivers, whereas Daunte has Moss. Pleeez, McNabb has played with better defenses in ever year he has been there than Daunte has ever played with. And I can tell you right now that an entire defense has alot more to do with victories and playoff performance than 1 WR.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

:thumbright:

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

This is why I love the Internet...a Cowboys fan and an Eagles fan ripping each other on a Vikings board that trashes the Packers.

Rivalries are just more fun with the internet around.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

I have not seen philligirls Mcnabb VS Culpepper post, but if it was that Mcnabb is a better QB she is high. Like someone said earlier he has done more with less but that is the end of it. Mcnabb is the most overated QB in the league I think. Notice I said QB, at the same time he is one of the very best atheletes in the league. In no particular order, Favre, T. Green,Culpepper,Manning, Bulger, Brady, and Bledsoe are all better QB's. Mcnabb uses his athletic ability to help his team win, not his gratness as a QB.
    Culpepper VS Mcnabb.
    Mcnabb: 71 games, 57.3% completion, 188 passing yards/game, 80.3 QB rating, 32 yards/ game rushing, 91 TD passes

Pepper: 59 games 63.1% completion, 239 passing yards/game, 89.4 rating, 33 yards / game rushing, 95 TD passes.
    The only stat Mcnabb is better than pepper is int's.
    Pepper is the better QB but Mcnabb is a spectacular football player that has done more with less, BUT, another way to look at this is; Yes Mcnabb has done more with less but he only had to do less. Confused??? With all the great defenses Philly has had since Mcnabb's arrival how much has he really had to do? 17 points probobly wins most games. Now with Pepper he may have had Moss and Carter early on (and that is the only thing on offense that MCnabb has lacked) but he needed them to help score 27 points per game in order to win. The Vikings defense has sucked with Pepper. So when you look at it like that who has really done more with less, Mcnabb could suck with his defense and still win but if Pepper was off his game with the Vikes D they LOSE unless the opponent really sucks.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast