Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Anyone hate the Eagles now?

I don't know about you guys, but I actually used to like Donovan and I liked the Eagles, but since PhillyGirl came here I have lost respect for the fans especially, and the team. Clearly she is here just to "start something up." She does not site facts, only makes incorrect assumptions. And she fails to either respond to posts in all, or she fails to respond to them with any valid information.

I am actually partially a Philly sports fan, I love the Flyers, but now I have a growing passion against the Eagles. I was cheering for them last year, but now i hope they make it to the championship game again, and lose for the fourth straight time. It would make it even more sweet if they lost that game against the Vikes.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Re: Anyone hate the Eagles now?

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I don't know about you guys, but I actually used to like Donovan and I liked the Eagles, but since PhillyGirl came here I have lost respect for the fans especially, and the team. Clearly she is here just to "start something up." She does not site facts, only makes incorrect assumptions. And she fails to either respond to posts in all, or she fails to respond to them with any valid information.
    You're kidding right? Do the mods let this kind of garbage posts stick?

Again, until you respond to my initial questions with reponses where you don't call the QB of the Eagles "McScab", I won't respond to yours.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I don't like the Eagles. Don't know why, but they are one of the teams I hate the most.

I also don't like their fans too much.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Del Rio Guest

What question is that?
    Would that be the question do I think Pepper would succeed in Phili?
    Becasuse if it is the answer is yes. They are the only two quarterbacks out of that class to have survived this long.

Do I think Daunte is better then Mcnabb? I think Mcnabb has done more with less like you eluded to by calling your WR's garbage. But overall I feel Pepper is the better QB.

How can someone as defensive as you are, and how quick to call people names and criticize people's opinions, and grammar be crying for a MOD?
    This is a Vikings forum.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    What question is that?
    Would that be the question do I think Pepper would succeed in Phili?
    Becasuse if it is the answer is yes. They are the only two quarterbacks out of that class to have survived this long.

Do I think Daunte is better then Mcnabb? I think Mcnabb has done more with less like you eluded to by calling your WR's garbage. But overall I feel Pepper is the better QB.

How can someone as defensive as you are, and how quick to call people names and criticize people's opinions, and grammar be crying for a MOD?
    This is a Vikings forum.
    I never made fun of anyone's grammar. I made fun of a guy claiming to know what he is talking about and not even knowing a top player's name.

And go back and read my post in the ACTUAL THREAD IT WAS POSTED IN.

Cripes, does this forum have an ignore feature? Del Rio, you're way out of hand. If you spent as much time reading my posts as you do whining about them, maybe you'd gain more.

Del Rio Guest

Phillygirl I can't read :shaking:

I have read so many of my own posts that I have become as stupid as a human can possibly be.

I apologize.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Yep I hate them. Their fans don't help the situation much either.

"jackyl" wrote:
    Yep I hate them. Their fans don't help the situation much either.
    Says the Cowboys fan. LOL :lol:

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

yeah congrats on all your rings.

I dont know if you guys remember me, but I used to be Metrodome27, and i started a thread on what teams people hate most...of course my number one was the Eagles. I dont think it is the team that irks me, but rather the fans and people who compare McNabb to god and belittle Culpepper's abilities in comparison to him. I do believe that McNabb is a good quarterback, no doubt - but his inaccuracy and tendency to choke in the NFC title game every year make me believe he is short of extraordinary. Granted, Culpepper has had Moss to throw to during his career, but he has also had to deal with a team rated in the bottom of the league in defense(Eagles used to be top 5 for a few years). This game is so important to me because now Eagles fans can't say they dont have a big receiver, or make any other excuses for McNabb. To me, this game is my Daunte Culpepper vs. their Donovan McNabb; my Randy Moss vs. their Terrell Owens, etc, etc. I just want to be able to silence those people who have been taunting me over the past few seasons about the Eagles. This game is going to be huge! Go Vikes!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast