Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tdawg0002 is offline Rookie

Anyone else upset that..

i totally agree. the preseason is a bunch of crap, but is important for the backups to establish themselves. mcgahee shouldn't be starting over travis henry. should something happen to henry i believe he should get a shot, but until then he needs to do what every other young player does and sit on the bench and learn the way the game should be played.
    Protect our future...Keep your kids out of the reach of any Green Bay Packers.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Anyone else upset that..

"tdawg0002" wrote:
    i totally agree. the preseason is a bunch of crap, but is important for the backups to establish themselves. mcgahee shouldn't be starting over travis henry. should something happen to henry i believe he should get a shot, but until then he needs to do what every other young player does and sit on the bench and learn the way the game should be played.

Yeah, I don't know what all these "so called experts" are looking at when they say that McGahee looks great and has a legit shot at starting? Are they watching him run in preseason? I have, and all he does is pretty much run straight ahead. You can tell he won't try any big cuts or moves on his knees. Everyone knows it takes 2 years to recover from that knee injury, and he isn't anywhere near ready to be a starter in the NFL, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Anyone else upset that..

You bring up some good points Muchluv. But I dont think the preseason is crap. It just needs to be shortened its too long. It should be only 2 games.

The big problem with the pre season is people put to much into preseason games. Such as the Mcgahee situation or the Vick one.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Anyone else upset that..

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    You bring up some good points Muchluv. But I dont think the preseason is crap. It just needs to be shortened its too long. It should be only 2 games.

The big problem with the pre season is people put to much into preseason games. Such as the Mcgahee situation or the Vick one.

Don't get me wrong here, I am not saying the preseason is pointless. There is definitely a need for the preseason. I just get sick of all the talk about guys who have a few good preseason games, or guys who sit out to rest small injuries.

Anyone else upset that..

he must be into carma kind thing he stated in an interview post on here somewhere that he needs to be 100% lets give the man his due but at the same time from what I have heard oh nate could be the man at # 2 things are going looking pretty darn good this year
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123