Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone else upset that..

Nate is a very solid #2 guy.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Anyone else upset that..

nate looked fantastic tonite, he is exactly the type of receiver we have needed in this offense since carter and even jake reed were around. A receiver with good hands who is a precise route runner. guys like that who can work the middle are very valuable and with culpepper threading the needle thus far, look for burleson to have a great year, regardless of whether he is 2 or 3. besides vikes play with 3 receivers sets 60 - 70% of the time anyways so that is more or less a formality than anything.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Anyone else upset that..

Strange, last post I have read on Burleson, people thought he was a bust, hahahahha. Course that was back around draft time. So it goes. I agree way to early to call Robinson a bust, and I am glad Nate stepped it up. Gonna be a fun year. Especially if Robinson is healthy, and wants to win back the #2 spot.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Anyone else upset that..

Robinson seems a bust, but when he becomes healthy things may turn around with him, anyway, i think burley is a totally capible if not a good #2 reciever, he's got great hands.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Anyone else upset that..

marcus better step it up in the regular season

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Anyone else upset that..

marcus better step it up in the regular season

Anyone else upset that..

marcus isnt a bust but he is a dissapointment that he is already hurt and is missing games. But he still has time to turn it around. Injuries arent nesscarilly his fault either. Just bad luck I guess

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anyone else upset that..

After I got so excited about getting bates and then alexander, I didn't get excited about Robinson. I'm more excited about Burleson. He is going to be the next CC!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone else upset that..

I've been a big fan of Burleson since he was starting opposite Moss early last season. While he didn't make a huge impact his rookie year, the coaches were very impressed with what a hard worker he is and his attitude on and off the field. I remember reading an interview with him by his local paper in Vegas and he talked about how excited his family was for him when the Vikes drafted him, and how much he admires Randy Moss. This is a great kid and I'm so glad we got him. He will turn out to be a very good receiver.

I'm also fine with him as the #2 guy but I also want Marcus to get up to speed on the offense because I really think he can take a lot of pressure off Moss.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Anyone else upset that..

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    marcus isnt a bust but he is a dissapointment that he is already hurt and is missing games. But he still has time to turn it around. Injuries arent nesscarilly his fault either. Just bad luck I guess

This isn't all at you vikings_fan66:

I wouldn't call him a dissapointment either. The guy has a sore hamstring, like a ton of NFL players right now, and is resting it to be 100% by the time the regular season starts. Lets not overreact this early in the season, or I should say preseason. Let the guy play some regular season games before he is labeled anything. It isn't like, if it were the regular season right now, that he wouldn't be out there playing.

I here now on espn, that there is talk of labeling mike vick injury prone, because he sat out last nights game to rest his sore hamstring, PLEASE. I hate preseason, all these stupid breakdown of games and how people get all excited when guys sit out meaningless games to rest sore body parts. Everyone(espn and other so called NFL experts) always gets excited about guys who do good in preseason, and all of a sudden say they are stars. Example: Willis McGahee. What the heck has he done, that would make anyone think that he should start over the 2 time pro bowl RB, travis henry? God I get sick of that question being asked to every damn NFL expert! I just can't wait until the regualr season starts and all this preseason crap is over with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast