Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    chad93939 is offline Waterboy

Re: Anyone else tired of the TJ project?

you tell me a worse project cohwler had then TJ or a more unpotent offence he had in his long career.
    hmmmmmmmm?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"chad93939" wrote:
    you tell me a worse project cohwler had then TJ or a more unpotent offence he had in his long career.
    hmmmmmmmm?
    Slash

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "chad93939" wrote:
    hmmmmmmmm?
    Slash
    Touche' ....
    Beat me to it my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikLloyd" wrote:
    2-4 and you guys are giving up already??? gol 'darnit im from Pittsburgh and I stopped being a Steeler fan when I was younger bc of garbage like this, we cannot give up right now and start looking at next year we arent even halfway through the year cmon now.
    If you don't like this talk, show up on Tuesday after everyone has had a chance to come to their senses.
    Seriously, this is just how this board is after a loss.
    This is tame.
    I haven't heard anyone say that we suck ass and should just give up on the season.
    I think this conversation is more of a "is TJ a good idea to be the starter right now thread."
    I am not giving up.

But, we will have to come back and win this division outright if we want to succeed.
    With the play today on O, not putting the blame solely on TJ, we need to see some definite improvements and some consistency from week to week.
    Last week, it was the WRs, this week it was the QB.

BTW, TJ had the nice pass to the WR that can't catch last week for a TD.
    It isn't all bad, it just seems bad right now.
    Maybe people is really getting their panties in the wad, because they actually had hopes for us to do something still this season.

That just occurred to me. I still think people should chill, instead of making knee-jerk type comments after a 10 point loss on the road to the best team/offense in the NFC at the moment.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Well, we have to stick with him for the rest of the year, but it certainly looks like he is not anywhere close to the answer.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"VikLloyd" wrote:
    The only thing i say about this is look when Kelly came in I mean he didnt do anything spectacular and when pressered he easily went to the ground because he cannot get out of the pocket and make plays I think we have an advantage while under pressure atleast TJack can move but I do agree he does seem a bit rattled when pressered but I cant help but think the WRS just arent making moves and getting open
    Please don't post in Yellow!
    It looks a lot better in a dark color that won't burn peoples' retinas.

See
    the color maroon for instance!

"VikLloyd" wrote:
    The only thing i say about this is look when Kelly came in I mean he didnt do anything spectacular and when pressered he easily went to the ground because he cannot get out of the pocket and make plays I think we have an advantage while under pressure atleast TJack can move but I do agree he does seem a bit rattled when pressered but I cant help but think the WRS just arent making moves and getting open

chad93939 is offline Waterboy

Thnk about it Childress passed up on Garcia, Schuab and eved Carr to start his project QB with his Kick A@@ offence.

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

"CCthebest" wrote:
    The blame of TJ poor play falls on Childress. He picked him, and he started him this year. And he didnt get even a decent QB as a backup. It all falls on childress.

The O sucks so much cause tj doesnt know how to read a D. He cant find the open guy. He cant scamble like other QBs and find the open guy when the pocket colaspses. Today the Oline gave him time. End of story.

Our D has been playing every game good enough for us to win. Last week we stole a game because of AD. Even with our D handing us the game childress's offense couldnt do a god gol 'darnit thing...what are TJ stats past 2 games? 14 completions? How can anyone stick up for that trash. Stop making excusess for him. The TJ project has failed!
    Okay so what do you propose we do! I get all the negativity, but then try and come up with an answer. Like another poster said. We will find out what the kid has after the season. That is the best outcome of the situation. And as Marrdro said, the pocket is the size of a Johnny on the spot. If you watch the game again, they show a couple of qb shots (what TJ saw in front of him), there was absolutly no one open. Even the back comming out of the back field was covered. It's gonna be a roller coaster season. This was expected from the get go. Right?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"V" wrote:
    Well, we have to stick with him for the rest of the year, but it certainly looks like he is not anywhere close to the answer.
    Shhhh.
    Don't tell anyone but I am starting to wonder a bit my self.

I would still like to see what he would/could do behind a line that would give him time to get through his reads.

Again, its not like he is gonna get through them in the same time that a Vet would.
    This OL just needs to help out a bit IMHO.

Anyway, gonna be a long year my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikLloyd" wrote:
    2-4 and you guys are giving up already??? gol 'darnit im from Pittsburgh and I stopped being a Steeler fan when I was younger bc of garbage like this, we cannot give up right now and start looking at next year we arent even halfway through the year cmon now.
    If you don't like this talk, show up on Tuesday after everyone has had a chance to come to their senses.
    Seriously, this is just how this board is after a loss.
    This is tame.
    I haven't heard anyone say that we suck jiggly butt and should just give up on the season.
    I think this conversation is more of a "is TJ a good idea to be the starter right now thread."
    I am not giving up.

But, we will have to come back and win this division outright if we want to succeed.
    With the play today on O, not putting the blame solely on TJ, we need to see some definite improvements and some consistency from week to week.
    Last week, it was the WRs, this week it was the QB.

BTW, TJ had the nice pass to the WR that can't catch last week for a TD.
    It isn't all bad, it just seems bad right now.
    Maybe people is really getting their panties in the wad, because they actually had hopes for us to do something still this season.

That just occurred to me. I still think people should chill, instead of making knee-jerk type comments after a 10 point loss on the road to the best team/offense in the NFC at the moment.
    We really really wanted to prove ourselves today!
    It didn't happen and we are all upset/disappointed.
    Might as well blame TJ rather than get upset with PJ for the fumble that let to points for the opposing team.

We had a chance to be .500 on the season and now it hurts, hurts bad.

PJ had come along and supposedly resurrected this team.
    One guy, however amazing, isn't going to turn this team around.
    It is a team effort.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast