Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Anyone Else See The NFL Live Talking Bout the Vikes??

"audioghost" wrote:
    I saw the stupid NFL Live dedicated to sucking up to Favre....it was the worst 30 minutes in TV history.....did anyone else see that one?!
    Ughh... god, That was so stupid. But, they did so we are the one to end their streak of winning the north :grin: .

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "toemaster6" wrote:
    Well ultra please do add me to your list because I'm sure with your over 7100 posts that at some point at time or another your opinion was how shall we say not well received. Admittedly I went a bit over the edge with the sister slam. I apoligize to you mountainvike for that. As for you ultra, I have to admit at times I can go over the top, but last time I checked this site was informative, silly, fun and at times a bit unruly barring profanity (which I fully agree with). If you have a problem with what I have to say please be a man and just post it where everybody can see it. Please don't send me any warm fuzzy private replies anymore. Thank you.
    I was not referring to your opinion, I was referring to the personal attack on somebody who was only offering their opinion.

Yeah, don't worry about the "warm/fuzzy" PM's, that last was can be considered a warning. You will not receive another.

Have a nice day.

I love the way you handle yourself Ultra..

But Toemaster for real that was kinda uncalled for.. Not to drag this on at all.. But that was wrong some of the things you said there

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I'm weighing in with RandyMoss8404. The fact that our Offense WAS built around Moss is well known...but it suprises me how many here have misinterpreted what that means. It didn't just mean taht we got the ball to Randy. It also meant that Randy drew coverage away from other receivers, and forced Linebackers to play deep (Which opened up the running game). Randy did his job VERY well.

I also agree that Culpepper - while showing improvement and great potential - hasn't shown that HE can carry the team. In clutch situations, Culpepper doesn't seem to come up for us. And don't get me started on his clock management. Don't get me wrong, Culpepper is darn good - and will get better - but he's had Rabdy around to take off the pressure for a LONG time. This year, he won't.

So, flame away. While I think our "D" will be better, I think our "O" will slide. I also disagree that MM is the guy to be #1. He had one good game and a few nice carries...but he got them in games that everyone else was getting them in too. He has a lot to prove still.

Caine

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I think that'll depend somewhat of how much Williamson is involved in the mix during his rookie year, if he can stretch the field with his speed he can be a valuable asset like Moss was in drawing extra attention from the opposition's defense if he proves to be enough of a factor early on.. still early to tell though.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think it also depends if Bennett can stay healthy.. And if not that MM can learn from his mistakes last year.. And we need atleast one of our other recievers besides Burleson to step up.. Which I think T-tay has the best shot at doing

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i think T-taylor will be awesome enough to buy a jersey for.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345