Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone else notice...

the way the Vikes were getting along against the Chiefs? Just a general observation here....towards the end of the 4th quarter on NFL Network's coverage of the game, they panned down to the sideline and some Vikes were standing there. It was Daunte, Travis Taylor, Winfield, Wiggins, maybe Sharper, and one or two other guys and they were standing there in a little circle joking around. To me that was a great sight, because it shows me that everyone is getting along really well. That means cohesion, a tight team, and a good team. The Vikes just seem more like a team this year than any other year before. Anyone agree?

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Anyone else notice...

I've yet to see the game due to Living in FLorida and not having NFL network or the ticket...but that is really good to hear. Jelling out is one important step for this team. THis may be a small thing...but the small things count.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah I noticed that too, hopefully it will make us a better team, but who knows!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I am still not sure how I feel about D.Sharper being on our team.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Chemistry is a key factor as all the championship teams have it. We no longer will have players standing on the sideline looking to Moss to make a play, instead the will look to each other and this create's a unbreakable bond.... The Vikings are a Family now and with the talent we posess are blending into a Championship caliber TEAM... skol

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"michaelmazid" wrote:

I know how I feel about it, and I don't like it, AT ALL!! He is over rated!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

I know how I feel about it, and I don't like it, AT ALL!! He is over rated!!
    How is he overrated? Last year was his worst year as a pro and he had 70 tackles, 4 interceptions, and 2 touchdowns.

The year before he had 82 tackles, 2 sacks, and 5 interceptions.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I think with Moss now gone, Culpepper is now the unquestioned leader of this team. Without having Moss to yap in his ear all game long, Daunte will take his game to another level, and carry the team on his back, so to speak! I predict big things this year, for him AND the team.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

He may not be the best safety but he is certainly a large improvement over russell. His ballhawking skills will be highlighted by playing over excellent corners this season.

6-KINGS Guest

"ltrey33" wrote:
    the way the Vikes were getting along against the Chiefs? Just a general observation here....towards the end of the 4th quarter on NFL Network's coverage of the game, they panned down to the sideline and some Vikes were standing there. It was Daunte, Travis Taylor, Winfield, Wiggins, maybe Sharper, and one or two other guys and they were standing there in a little circle joking around. To me that was a great sight, because it shows me that everyone is getting along really well. That means cohesion, a tight team, and a good team. The Vikes just seem more like a team this year than any other year before. Anyone agree?
    The whole team seemed different.
    More together and happy for each other.

This is Tice's team now. Lock, stock and barrel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast