Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Anyone else notice...

    the way the Vikes were getting along against the Chiefs? Just a general observation here....towards the end of the 4th quarter on NFL Network's coverage of the game, they panned down to the sideline and some Vikes were standing there. It was Daunte, Travis Taylor, Winfield, Wiggins, maybe Sharper, and one or two other guys and they were standing there in a little circle joking around. To me that was a great sight, because it shows me that everyone is getting along really well. That means cohesion, a tight team, and a good team. The Vikes just seem more like a team this year than any other year before. Anyone agree?

  2. #2
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    I've yet to see the game due to Living in FLorida and not having NFL network or the ticket...but that is really good to hear. Jelling out is one important step for this team. THis may be a small thing...but the small things count.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  3. #3
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    Yeah I noticed that too, hopefully it will make us a better team, but who knows!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #4
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    I am still not sure how I feel about D.Sharper being on our team.

  5. #5
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    Chemistry is a key factor as all the championship teams have it. We no longer will have players standing on the sideline looking to Moss to make a play, instead the will look to each other and this create's a unbreakable bond.... The Vikings are a Family now and with the talent we posess are blending into a Championship caliber TEAM... skol

  6. #6
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am still not sure how I feel about D.Sharper being on our team.

    I know how I feel about it, and I don't like it, AT ALL!! He is over rated!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #7
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am still not sure how I feel about D.Sharper being on our team.

    I know how I feel about it, and I don't like it, AT ALL!! He is over rated!!
    How is he overrated? Last year was his worst year as a pro and he had 70 tackles, 4 interceptions, and 2 touchdowns.

    The year before he had 82 tackles, 2 sacks, and 5 interceptions.

  8. #8
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    I think with Moss now gone, Culpepper is now the unquestioned leader of this team. Without having Moss to yap in his ear all game long, Daunte will take his game to another level, and carry the team on his back, so to speak! I predict big things this year, for him AND the team.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  9. #9
    thepacksux's Avatar
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    580

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    He may not be the best safety but he is certainly a large improvement over russell. His ballhawking skills will be highlighted by playing over excellent corners this season.

  10. #10
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Anyone else notice...

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    the way the Vikes were getting along against the Chiefs? Just a general observation here....towards the end of the 4th quarter on NFL Network's coverage of the game, they panned down to the sideline and some Vikes were standing there. It was Daunte, Travis Taylor, Winfield, Wiggins, maybe Sharper, and one or two other guys and they were standing there in a little circle joking around. To me that was a great sight, because it shows me that everyone is getting along really well. That means cohesion, a tight team, and a good team. The Vikes just seem more like a team this year than any other year before. Anyone agree?
    The whole team seemed different.
    More together and happy for each other.

    This is Tice's team now. Lock, stock and barrel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else notice this? BAL vs. NYJ PRs...
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. Did anyone else notice this?
    By Garland Greene in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. anyone notice...
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. Did anybody else notice?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:03 PM
  5. anyone notice?
    By RK. in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •