anyone else agree???

I feel this game was lost on a few bad plays the fumble by Dugan was horrible it ruined momentum and messed up our rythym

The next was the fake punt another momentum killer and the worst tackling effort I may have ever seen by so many players just made me sick

that bomb Holcomb pver threw rice on was a killer also if that was completed A whole different ball game mya have occured

Also I feel Peterson needed some more touches in the late stages of the game hes a game breaker so why not use him when we need to break the game open ... I mean honestly he only had 12 carries I understand the whole balance we need to create and that we were over working him but we should have gotten him at least 8 more touches

My final observation is the O-line has to get there shit together they are embearassing on passblocking...along with a horrible blocking scheme who has their TE one on one blocking against one of the leauges top pass rushers with no help...come on coaches you have to put your players in positions where they have they chance to succeed

Anyone else agree, disagree?

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: anyone else agree???

yeah all those things killed us, but realistically that game had bad vibe written all over it like no matter what the vikes weren't winning that game.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Mountainman is offline Training Camp

QB can't expect to hold the ball all day either

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    yeah all those things killed us, but realistically that game had bad vibe written all over it like no matter what the vikes weren't winning that game.
    Ya I will agree with that ... Winning attitude is contagious unfortunately so is a losing one