Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    sabatajh is offline Rookie

Anybody worried about cohesion?

2 of our key defensive guys (willaims and cowert) that we picked up alreasy played for catrell. Sharpers from the nfc north and smoot you dont have to worry about. i think they should all gel well together as long as we dont go scheme crazy and try switchen everything up my biggest ? has to be harris and sharper if they can adjust well we'll be top 10 D

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I, for one, am not too worried...at worst, we still will be better than we were last year on Defense...by the end of the season, we will COHERE (verb form of cohesive, for all you grammar buffs)...the late-season slumps will be in our rear-view mirror...hello, playoffs!!!
    So maybe this year instead of a midseason slump, it'll be about the time we excel?
    And cajun are you like a major grammar nerd?LOL
    :wav:
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

I think what they're hoping for is the same thing that happened to Bills in '03. They also signed at least two new starting linebackers and a safety, and they've kicked ass on defense ever since. What they didn't have was the right offense to compliment them (translation: Drew Bledsoe screwed them over). BUT, when you look at the Bills of late last year, they started focusing on the power running game, and they dominated! I think that's our battle plan for the future.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That would be great flyinsaucer!! I can't wait to see a great D for the vikes!! We have the pieces, now they just have to work together!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I, for one, am not too worried...at worst, we still will be better than we were last year on Defense...by the end of the season, we will COHERE (verb form of cohesive, for all you grammar buffs)...the late-season slumps will be in our rear-view mirror...hello, playoffs!!!
    So maybe this year instead of a midseason slump, it'll be about the time we excel?
    And cajun are you like a major grammar nerd?LOL
    :wav:
    Not hardly...just taking a dig at the people who always try to catch others in simple mistakes...I do pride myself on corrrect spelling and grammar, but only because I think that when I post, I should make sure that my message is properly understood...otherwise, what's the use in posting if no one understands what you are trying to say...if you know what I mean! :lol:

OR it could just be the lawyer in me! :lol: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234