MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Anybody Here Have a Vikings Collection?

I was just wondering since I just started an Adrian Peterson collection. I have always picked up Vikings stuff here and there but this is the first time I've focused and tried to put a lot of effort into one. Does anybody on here have any Vikings or Vikings player collections? I would love to see them! I added this centerpiece last night .

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Anybody Here Have a Vikings Collection?

We had a chat like this quiet a while go so I would be interested to see the updates on some of the other collections of the members of the site.

I have enough stuff to fill an entire family room on game day. Right now, most of my stuff is away because it is the off season, but I have so many things.
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

At the tip of the iceberg I have many autographed jerseys, over 30 autographed full size helmets & over 200 autographed mini helmets. Then there's many a boxes full of Viking memorabillia, including autographed wine bottles (full) from former Vikings players vineyards, Vikings Budweiser & alabaster Vikings footballs.

I have way too much shit to even think about taking pictures of it all. I have so much shit, I gave away over 30 items here a few years back. There are also a few other members here who were gifted items of mine in either apprection of what they do for us here on PP.O or I knew my particular item meant a lot to them.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

My collection of stuff doesn't include too many autographed items (I have an autographed Chuck Foreman jersey, a football from training camp in '06 with a bunch of autographs on it and a pennant with a couple (JimmyK and Sharper). Bunch of jerseys, blankets, throw pillows, etc. At some point, I want to get the basement painted and then put up a lot of the trinkets I've been accumulating - AD head on a stick, Joey Browner for City Council sign, team pictures, etc.

I did make a cool framed artifact with a bunch of stuff from AD's 296 game, including my ticket stub, game-day program, headline from the paper, etc.) that I have up on the wall.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!