Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

anybody else hope Seahawks beat the Patriots

Does anyone else hope the Seahawks kick the crap out of the Patriots this week. I know it probably won't happen but if there is a team that could maybe do it the Seahawks could be it. Not that I want to give the Seahawks any more momentum I am just getting tired of all the Patriot hype and wouldn't mind seeing them get knocked down a level.

Del Rio Guest

:cheers:

Me

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I really hope so... I don't think they will... but I hope!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: anybody else hope Seahawks beat the Patriots

"little redhead" wrote:
    Does anyone else hope the Seahawks kick the crap out of the Patriots this week. I know it probably won't happen but if there is a team that could maybe do it the Seahawks could be it. Not that I want to give the Seahawks any more momentum I am just getting tired of all the Patriot hype and wouldn't mind seeing them get knocked down a level.
    Yeah, I'm taking them plus the points. Plus, I am getting a little tired of hearing about Tom Brady.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"little redhead" wrote:
    You said it ALL!!! How about if the Seahawks win, you post a pic of yourself...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You said it ALL!!! How about if the Seahawks win, you post a pic of yourself...LOL[/quote]

Maybe!!

Yeah I picked the Seahawks as one of my upset picks so I hope they do it. I am just getting so tired of hearing about the darlings of the NFL as much as I want the Vikes to go to and win the superbowl this year I don't care who does it as long as it is not the Patriots. It is almost getting as bad as having to hear about Bret Favre every second.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

It would be nice to not have to hear about the streak anymore, but I'd rather wait until next week, for the Jets to beat them. Seattle is a playoff contender, and a probable division winner. If the Vikings continue there current winning ways, the same will be true for us, which could mean a playoff meeting for the two teams. I know it's early in the season, and I'm looking rather far ahead, that we should go one game at a time, and all those other cliches, but I'd rather that a playoff game be in Minnesota then Seattle. New England's winning streak doesn't mean anything to the Vikes. If the Jets win, it doesn't mean anything to the Vikes. If Seattle wins, it could mean something, so I'll root against them until I know that it won't hurt the Vikes if they win.

How come my little quotes thing isn't working right now. It doesn't put them up correctly. I haven't done anything different when using someone else quotes in my posts but they don't work the way they did before. I don't think I am doing anything different well anyways sorry that it looks stupid. All I did was delete out my original quote and used cajuns quote. Maybe if you delete something out it doesn't work right. I guess I really need to take web forum posting class 101.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"little redhead" wrote:
    How come my little quotes thing isn't working right now. It doesn't put them up correctly. I haven't done anything different when using someone else quotes in my posts but they don't work the way they did before. I don't think I am doing anything different well anyways sorry that it looks stupid. All I did was delete out my original quote and used cajuns quote. Maybe if you delete something out it doesn't work right. I guess I really need to take web forum posting class 101.
    It looks like when you deleted your original quote, you also deleted the opening quote tag. You have the "[/quote]" tag, but you should have a tag at the beginning that should look like "[quote="cajunvike"]".

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"little redhead" wrote:
    I guess I really need to take web forum posting class 101.
    I think we all could use a little of that :lol:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast