Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anybody else going to be partying like its 1985 on x-mas eve

"Vikestand" wrote:
    This is kind of what it felt like when we was kids waiting for x-mas morning...lol...Sitting and anxiously waiting for 2pm....Whats nice about Christmas eve games is that they go into depth about them in the pre-game....
    Wait a minute! You guys don't get really anxious about Christmas and opening PRESENTS!! I don't know what to look forward to more, the game or opening viking presents that my mom and gf always get me!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Anybody else going to be partying like its 1985 on x-mas

"Vikestand" wrote:
    ....I cant wait for this game......Also cant wait for the witty responses by the packers fans...
    **Shock** They have witty responses?!!!!

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

OMG, someone mentioned a pregame show called Brett Favre 4- Ever, i thought they were f*cking around making a joke of it, but there's actually an hour specail on brett favre before the pregame show. I think i'll pass.

By the way the pregame is an hour long, just like a normal sunday with the FOX GUYS!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

I will watch....Just to see what he looks like when he is good....Because he sure as hell wont be on Friday after his choking effort against the Jags....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

I cannot wait for 12/24 and the Vikes 1st NFC North title! Gonna love the 1 hour pregame on the best rivalry in the NFL, this is what it is all about.

Sig courtesy of josdin00

parsongeorge is offline Starter

This is definately one of the biggest games of the year in the nfl so far. The division title riding on the game friday makes it that much more juicy. I would love more than anything to see our D shut down the pack. I want them to be so fired up that they vomit a few times before the game....Hell, i might do it for them..lol ukeright:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"vikingstw" wrote:
    OMG, someone mentioned a pregame show called Brett Favre 4- Ever, i thought they were f*cking around making a joke of it, but there's actually an hour specail on brett favre before the pregame show. I think i'll pass.

By the way the pregame is an hour long, just like a normal sunday with the FOX GUYS!
    I will NOT be watching any pregame shit. Those guys make me cringe. :x
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

OH, i love it cause when there wrong its funny to watch all the other guys make fun of them.

I will go out on a limb and predict that hick as Bradshaw will pick the packers to win the game.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Bradshaw is Favre's....well...nevermind...Remember a few years ago when the pack went in with Green tearing teams up and the Vikes horrible D shut them down...I have a feeling about this..

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123