Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Any Vikings fans in Cleveland?

Through a cruel twist of fate I may have to be up in Cleveland for a business trip on Tue am 11/15 and thus may have to come up Monday and watch the game in Cleveland that night. In lieu of watching from my hotel room (provided I can find a good HD TV in my room) I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to catch the game near downtown? I am guessing a Vikings bar or crowd is probably a bit much to ask for, but at least a good place to watch with good beer, good TVs, the sound of the game as the primary audio in the bar, and any other intangibles you can think of.

Let me know...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboe View Post
    Through a cruel twist of fate I may have to be up in Cleveland for a business trip on Tue am 11/15 and thus may have to come up Monday and watch the game in Cleveland that night. In lieu of watching from my hotel room (provided I can find a good HD TV in my room) I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to catch the game near downtown? I am guessing a Vikings bar or crowd is probably a bit much to ask for, but at least a good place to watch with good beer, good TVs, the sound of the game as the primary audio in the bar, and any other intangibles you can think of.

Let me know...
    Are you on FB? Might try some of the Vikings groups there to see what they might know.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Turboe,

I live in the Cleveland metro area. It would be my honor to have you over. However, I work every third weekend and this is my weekend to work (sucks).

Hope you find somewhere to watch the game

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan View Post
    Turboe,

I live in the Cleveland metro area. It would be my honor to have you over. However, I work every third weekend and this is my weekend to work (sucks).

Hope you find somewhere to watch the game
    Is Monday part of the weekend in Cleveland? Damn. You Ohioans are some weird fucks.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Is Monday part of the weekend in Cleveland? Damn. You Ohioans are some weird fucks.

=Z=
    In my job yes. Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights is a "weekend" at my job.